Hip Hop

Damn!!! I have never had an issue so i don't know but I know there is a Manteca customer service team because i asked a question or two before
This is the first time i've had an issue with these. I THINK i've contacted them once before but that might have just been to get an order update.
But i can't say i'm a fan of the mailers where there's no space in the corners:

IMG_4947.jpeg

View attachment 119586

As far as the sound. I think its great for a bootleg. Gotta run thru it again cuz I was somewhat distracted while spinning but didn't notice any issues other than a lil bit of surface noise here and there between tracks
Saw this at my local during black Friday, and did a double take. Then I saw it was right next to a copy of The Life of Pablo, and said "ohhh, ok."

Ever since Bo Jackson, I've found myself buying crazy trading cards. Some I've been grabbing are through Mishka's G.A.S. card company.

Anyway... they're doing a set of Three 6 Mafia x Bone Thugs Verzuz cards that form a tape on the back

VERZUZ is also dropping a bunch of gear related to the battle

If you download the NTWRK app via my link, you get $10 credit

Last edited:
Bone thugs will win cause their sound is more genuinely liked by a broader audience.
But I cant wait to watch it haha going to be nuts!

Bone thugs will win cause their sound is more genuinely liked by a broader audience.
But I cant wait to watch it haha going to be nuts!

How is their sound more genuinely liked by broader audience? Three 6 Mafia's sound has been ripped off so much that DJ Paul is literally producing for most of the big time artists today

How is their sound more genuinely liked by broader audience? Three 6 Mafia's sound has been ripped off so much that DJ Paul is literally producing for most of the big time artists today
577092au.jpg

Bone thugs coming down the vine with 2pac/Biggie & Eazy E features just helped the broader audience get to know them a lot easier than the underground grown 36.

36 isnt that big over here except for a song here or there that got overplayed on the radio.

Bone thugs coming down the vine with 2pac/Biggie & Eazy E features just helped the broader audience get to know them a lot easier than the underground grown 36.

36 isnt that big over here except for a song here or there that got overplayed on the radio.

But "their sound" is HUGE. It's basically the blue print for what so many have been doing over the last decade, even if their singles aren't as widely known

But "their sound" is HUGE. It's basically the blue print for what so many have been doing over the last decade, even if their singles aren't as widely known

People just missing out.
Their loss really.

I'm so excited for this Vz its probably the most fun matchup for me.
The last one I really loved was the DJ Premier Vs RZA.
A lot of shit Vz but when they get it right they get it right.

Does anyone know what's coming out after 36vBone?

People just missing out.
Their loss really.

I'm so excited for this Vz its probably the most fun matchup for me.
The last one I really loved was the DJ Premier Vs RZA.
A lot of shit Vz but when they get it right they get it right.

Does anyone know what's coming out after 36vBone?

No idea. That "Slob In My Nob" cadence has been sampled so much lately, I feel like a lot of people are going to be educated by Three 6 and discover where all this shit they listen to came from. Juicy J has been producing a lot for Megan Thee Stallion. As for DJ Paul, he's been stacking gold records for artists like Drake and Trippie Redd.

No idea. That "Slob In My Nob" cadence has been sampled so much lately, I feel like a lot of people are going to be educated by Three 6 and discover where all this shit they listen to came from. Juicy J has been producing a lot for Megan Thee Stallion. As for DJ Paul, he's been stacking gold records for artists like Drake and Trippie Redd.

You think theyll throw up produced tracks in the VZ ?

Probably not. Maybe features. I still think these VERZUZ are great for educating those who aren't very familiar with the roots of a lot of the stuff they hear, even if it's just a general style.

Shit like this, though..

I hope they do a blu ray boxset of all the top tier VZ so I can buy them for the library haha

Back