Hip Hop

I honestly don’t understand why. People are just trying to understand the logic behind this. He’s being extra defensive.

Because he knows they're justified. He's been overdoing it with the represses, deluxe versions, picture discs... oversaturating shit. This time, he did 3 variant covers alone. That determines what people choose to purchase. Now, weeks later, he flips the whole things with this info. "Oops. Forgot to mention..."

I bought the OG Obi. I don't care and am good, but others are justified in being confused or even irritated

Anyone grab that Mobb Deep - Free Agents RSD Black Friday drop. Was the only one that semi interested in so just curious how it sounded / looked

Oops, forgot today was the $15 LP Mello Music Group sale. Lots sold out but still some good stuff there.

I was pretty psyched to see they finally had a sale this year. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet) all the stuff I would’ve grabbed was sold out or unavailable.

Anyone grab that Mobb Deep - Free Agents RSD Black Friday drop. Was the only one that semi interested in so just curious how it sounded / looked
I almost did. But I figured that’s one of the titles that I can grab for like 50% off in a month or two.

Back