Hip Hop

View attachment 116222

Didn't plan on buying both of these, but got lucky that it all went through with zero page refreshes. Got email confirmation before the bandcamp page even stopped spinning its wheels. If anyone here strikes out I will be willing to part with the black and tan one.
If u can give me til Friday to pay you i'd love the tan and black

same!!! congrats 🍻

edit: I got the confirmation email but my paypal window is still spinning so i'm kinda scared but if I got the confirmation email I should be good right?
Yes you’re good bro
wow, cant believe i got nothing this time
Email them they may have extras from cancellations and keep checking the site for cancellations.
I think I have the splatter which was stupid to go for... the order page timed out but I got email confirmation and it's in my Bandcamp purchases, so I should be good right?

View attachment 116223

View attachment 116227
Yes you’re good bro

I think bandcamp was reserving carts this time..
Managed to refresh the page and checkout even though it was long sold out.

Pretty happy lol
Bandcamp preserves carts even if stock sells out; if you refresh and stock comes back in (staggered drop or failed checkout) you will be able to check out successfully

FYI - Not sure how many people used it but just loading a card into Bandcamp and checking out directly rather than using PayPal seemed to go smoother for me.
That's how I did it. Eliminating that extra payment processing was a lot easier. Still had the stress of hoping the transaction even went through, but it was nice to eliminate paypal from those steps.

That credit card option I think is half of the reason bandcamp got extra fkd up tonight.

You have to love daupe adding about 100 copies AFTER it sold out for the most desperate to still get some.
But they added extras fees to the "bonus round" copies lol

FYI - Not sure how many people used it but just loading a card into Bandcamp and checking out directly rather than using PayPal seemed to go smoother for me.

That's how I did it. Eliminating that extra payment processing was a lot easier. Still had the stress of hoping the transaction even went through, but it was nice to eliminate paypal from those steps.
Yep, this made things much easier for me.

Back