Hip Hop

Looks deleted. What was it?

That dude from lowtech is always posting his art prints and Daupe/Griselda OBIs, because he's hooked up like that and has them given to him. Recently, while flexing his shit, he tried to talk shit about bootlegs, because they don't help the artists, as if the secondary market does or the OGs were easy to obtain or being repressed.

Today he's trying to hype some service where you send him your shit to authenticate it, as if that's not an easy move with Discogs. Plus, you risk your shit getting fucked up in the mail each way. He wants to charge you to get your record authenticated and I guess framed, so your "grail" isn't in "some cramped crate" somewhere, but on display. The whole thing is corny.

Here's the post before it

That dude from lowtech is always posting his art prints and Daupe/Griselda OBIs, because he's hooked up like that and has them given to him. Recently, while flexing his shit, he tried to talk shit about bootlegs, because they don't help the artists, as if the secondary market does or the OGs were easy to obtain or being repressed.

Today he's trying to hype some service where you send him your shit to authenticate it, as if that's not an easy move with Discogs. Plus, you risk your shit getting fucked up in the mail each way. He wants to charge you to get your record authenticated and I guess framed, so your "grail" isn't in "some cramped crate" somewhere, but on display. The whole thing is corny.

Here's the post before it

Hes a goof lol

Really wish I had more patience to wait for Tuff Kong releases to show up on GOD

Back