Hip Hop

czarface_eso_20211008_3.jpgczarface_eso_20211008_2.jpg

Greg Mishka's Gas Trading Cards are doing a 24hr timed release for a red foil Czarface trading card. Basically, the number they produce is however many are ordered within that window.

These are being sold through the NTWRK app, so you'll need to download that to purchase.

These are $20, but...

If it's your first purchase, you'll get a $10 credit off by using the code DeeratYFHN or just hitting this link:

Last edited:
Damn, been travelling and missed this one.
I feel your pain. I was even prepared this morning but then got caught up with the kids and by the time I looked at my phone it was 20 minutes past the hour and that thing was gone. Have bought a shit ton of records this week and I’m trying to keep the desire for more in check a bit so I’m going to let this one go

View attachment 114384View attachment 114385

Greg Mishka's Gas Trading Cards are doing a 24hr timed release for a red foil Czarface trading card. Basically, the number they produce is however many are ordered within that window.

These are being sold through the NTWRK app, so you'll need to download that to purchase.

These are $20, but...

If it's your first purchase, you'll get a $10 credit off by using the code DeeratYFHN or just hitting this link:

Only 20 minutes left on these for those interested

Back