Hip Hop

Haven't seen anyone post about these yet, but Be With Records just announced they're repressing Safe + Sound and Rhythmalism by DJ Quik! Kinda bummed Safe + Sound is still the black cover with the sticker, but at least I can stop complaining about how expensive the og presses are and asking VMP to press some Quik!

Haven't seen anyone post about these yet, but Be With Records just announced they're repressing Safe + Sound and Rhythmalism by DJ Quik! Kinda bummed Safe + Sound is still the black cover with the sticker, but at least I can stop complaining about how expensive the og presses are and asking VMP to press some Quik!
Anyone know what that label’s reputation is? I have a lot of their reissues on my wantlist, but never bought any of them because they’re hard to find at US stores.

Anyone know what that label’s reputation is? I have a lot of their reissues on my wantlist, but never bought any of them because they’re hard to find at US stores.
I purchased their Game, Dames, and Guitar Thangs reissue by Eddie Hazel and it's fantastic! Heavyweight vinyl, great quality jacket, and pressed at Record Industry which doesn't have any complaints on discogs which is one of the few times I've ever seen that. If you hop on discogs, it seems like their pressings get nothing but fantastic feedback. Based on my (limited) experience, I'd highly recommend 😁

I have a few Be With records (Tommy Guerrero, Sleepy Brown, Eddie Hazel) and have no complaints. Preordered their Inner City Griots reissue from local. LiTA and forced exposure do their us distribution

I purchased their Game, Dames, and Guitar Thangs reissue by Eddie Hazel and it's fantastic! Heavyweight vinyl, great quality jacket, and pressed at Record Industry which doesn't have any complaints on discogs which is one of the few times I've ever seen that. If you hop on discogs, it seems like their pressings get nothing but fantastic feedback. Based on my (limited) experience, I'd highly recommend 😁

I have a few Be With records (Tommy Guerrero, Sleepy Brown, Eddie Hazel) and have no complaints. Preordered their Inner City Griots reissue from local. LiTA and forced exposure do their us distribution

Thanks! Found a couple of my wants available on LITA.

May go for that Quik Safe & Sound, though I do still see originals for relatively reasonable prices occasionally. I was lucky to find a super clean OG Rhythm-al-ism last year.

Grabbing Rhythm al ism the moment i get payed tysm i've been dying for a repress!!!!!

Thanks! Found a couple of my wants available on LITA.

May go for that Quik Safe & Sound, though I do still see originals for relatively reasonable prices occasionally. I was lucky to find a super clean OG Rhythm-al-ism last year.
I’ve got a super clean OG rhythmalism with the picture sleeve too so I’m just stoked I can keep that copy sealed from now on and spin this reissue. For the prices I’m seeing for OG safe & sounds though, buying the reissue is a no-brainer imho (and it has Tanqueray as a bonus track!)

I’ve got a super clean OG rhythmalism with the picture sleeve too so I’m just stoked I can keep that copy sealed from now on and spin this reissue. For the prices I’m seeing for OG safe & sounds though, buying the reissue is a no-brainer imho (and it has Tanqueray as a bonus track!)

I thought it was weird they kept the sticker cover to be like the original but then added the bonus track.

Back