conway missing bricks - drw
spanish ran x mav - allthingzmav.com
busdriver - bandcamp
fahim x craven - lowtech bandcamp
blahzay blahzay repress - tuff kong
hidden character - frank's vinyl bandcamp
el camino - nearmint
observe since 98 - loretta bandcamp

these are all drops just for october 1st. i think tuff kong is doing another drop too not just blahzay. I'm not buying all this but its still a nutty day of drops before you add mach to it

Last edited:
Where is this being sold?

its good i was streaming it thru the site earlier. Ran put copies up on his site earlier but they're all gone already. Ngl have a feeling this might be the sneaky best release of the day. Besides Mach of course lol

its good i was streaming it thru the site earlier. Ran put copies up on his site earlier but they're all gone already. Ngl have a feeling this might be the sneaky best release of the day. Besides Mach of course lol

Heaps of copies still up.
Dont think itll sell out 2 quickly.
Good looking out!
I never wouldve known

Glad I copped from them on Instagram. I definitely thought this was dropping 12 pm not am

It’s almost time! Finally!

Im happy bout new music.
But knowing that itll not get a vinyl release just depresses me

Oh man I was about to get super nervous about having to get a third Conway vinyl this month when my bank is going really bad. But then @Believer101 reminds me that Shady DGAF about Griselda vinyl

Glad I copped from them on Instagram. I definitely thought this was dropping 12 pm not am

Oh man I was about to get super nervous about having to get a third Conway vinyl this month when my bank is going really bad. But then @Believer101 reminds me that Shady DGAF about Griselda vinyl

Shady a shit label.
Lets be honest.

Back