Hip Hop

Uggghh I’m torn between cassette or vinyl. Not my favorite Mach album but FOMO is real. I’d cry if the vinyl had remixed or a bonus track.

Did the Mach’s Hard Lemonade cassette have the 2 remixed tracks like the vinyl?
Not sure if the cassette had the alc beats. @Cloud may have grabbed the tape I forget

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Gotta plug the new Shad LP. Loving this album - so many different styles and genres woven through the production. Shad's rhymes as buoyant and clever as ever - alternating between light hearted wordplay and prescient social commentary. TAO parts 1-3 are shit hot. Slot Machines also straight fire.

LP is available on limited blue through Secret City - Shad - TAO. I picked it up in the UK from Amazon but it's available from all the usual suspects (HHV, Rough Trade, Horizon, etc.)

I think those buff daddy prints go live today (and some clothing) please hiphop lord pls let me not miss that print haha
The hwh8? Was there another drop. Thought they went

@Jonathan Y the side A prints did sell out and they went in about 40 seconds. He's announced that the side B and that Mariella Angela Hitler w/devil horns print are on the way "soon," but he never said they were dropping Friday. The Side A prints were already ready to go and shipped the day of, so, unless it was the same with these other prints, which there is zero indication of, then there's nothing pointing to it dropping today. That doesn't mean that it isn't possible, but I never saw him announce it.

All that Gunn has officially promised so far is a long sleeve shirt with the Side A on the front and scorpions down the sleeves and some rebirth Mariela Angela hoodies. So, there's definitely some gear, but, as far as I know, that's the only thing that's 100%. He also claims that whatever designs he drops this time will never be reprinted the exact same way in the future, unless he winds up doing some sort of color variant, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those situations where he keeps orders open throughout the weekend and prints them to order like he has been doing.

Last edited:
Back