Hip Hop

I can't believe that I'm joining this crazy vinylfest with you guys, but I have a fascination with Boldy James's music.

2xLP blue + std black are preordered.
Welcome to the wild side!!
grabbed a blue bojack... wanted the 7" but went with extra tracks for $60 for some reason. The merch for this is really good. The cards are cool and I really dig the throwback electric green hoodie.
Hope everybody got what they wanted
Heck yea. I went with standard black but also got the bandana cuz I figure by the time croc junior pops out around Christmas he will need an anti covid face covering. Ima call him baby hommy

I decided to switch to clear last minute. After they dropped the video for that Turkey Noodle Soup joint this morning, I got paranoid more tracks were coming.
totally - i'm kind-of assuming there will be a deluxe for this at some point... just checked and my POTIC deluxe black was $46 shipped less than a year ago. Afraid what the deluxe of this will cost.
Welcome to the wild side!!

Heck yea. I went with standard black but also got the bandana cuz I figure by the time croc junior pops out around Christmas he will need an anti covid face covering. Ima call him baby hommy
baby booj with the bojack bananda will be awesome

Back