Hip Hop

The one night I actually go to bed at a decent hour, and I miss this drop 😂

Anyone know how HHV shipping is to the states right now? Costs more than the records
It’s quite a bit via fed ex so it helps to buy multiple items but it shows up in less then a week normally. I usually get 2-3 to help justify the shipping

Still waiting for a Boogiemonsters release from 90s Tapes. Someone here mentioned they were teasing that a while ago. Either of their albums would be an instant grab for me.

How are their boots in general? and the Frank Ocean ones specifically?
I got the A$AP Rocky Testing boot. It's definitely muted and you can tell they probably just pressed an MP3. I don't regret the purchase as it's the only way to have it on record, but it's not a gem in my collection because of the sound quality. I'm just speaking based on the one record, so others may be different. I'm still holding out for that direct from Saba April 5th announcement that he's repressing it.

So the Jay E Act 2 and Cruel Summer are quiet but not bad imo. Plus they're super clean as far as surface noise. My Jay e had one clicking at the very end of side one. Like last 20 seconds. The Carter 4 boot is the sound levels I wish the other 2 had, but there is 2 skips. Both during the interlude. One during Techs verse and one during three effin stacks. Otherwise I'm not mad given the price of C4 and the other 2 being what they are

Looks like a Saba boot is coming if anyone has been looking for that one w/o spending big on Cogs

vc0fi2dzvim61.jpg

I'm home visiting my family and forgot to adjust my alarm for the time change for Big Ghost drop... hit me up if you'd consider a trade or take $100 for it

Last edited:
Back