Hip Hop

Idk if yall saw but Real Bad Man put up more copies up 2 hours after the initial Boldy drop that were "cancelled bot orders" and people were excited to get a second chance at a copy. They went up around 11 pst then hours later proceeded to cancel peoples orders who got in on the second drop stating that "someone's bot got in and changed my inventory this time so we oversold now" which sounds like complete bs. I sadly am one of the few hundred people that had my Boldy cancelled from the second drop. Just wanted to let you guys know that the drop was even more of a shit show than it was at 9am. I really thought I had one 😔
Let us know what version you want when Tuff Kong announces variants and I'll try to get an extra, if you want. Hopefully the non-obi versions will be pretty easy to get but who knows, Boldy is so hot right now.

Probably not.

I believe @Jonathan Y had his own issues with them, too

Air Vinyls? More like Where Vinyls, amirite?

damn, i dont totally get where they ship from either...
Airvinyls was falling apart but now that they've partnered with get on down who knows. Could be worse could be better. I got a refund thru bandcamp because they wouldn't respond about my missing Elcamino 2. However, they sent cocaine cowboys 1 and 2

Let us know what version you want when Tuff Kong announces variants and I'll try to get an extra, if you want. Hopefully the non-obi versions will be pretty easy to get but who knows, Boldy is so hot right now.
I appreciate that thank you but it's all good. If you see Real Bad Man's IG story today he says he'll try to make it up to people who got their order cancelled but it'll probably just be a coupon for the merch tbh. Also said he'll see if he can throw in some extras of the that 45 with the Tuff Kong obi for people who grab it. I'm probably just gonna try to grab the black wax after being burnt on the rbm variant tho. Tuff Kong's site usually doesn't have any issues so it shouldn't be too bad

Not sure if this is allowed but...

Do you guys have a place where you can find downloads / torrents for more obscure albums and mixtapes that aren't trendy enough to end up on SoulSeek. For example trying to download certain Sada Baby, Bandgang Lonnie Bands, Hotboii etc. etc. stuff or older joints like the Herb McGruff demo to add to my personal music library.

Back