Hip Hop

Bummed I missed out. These are getting harder and harder. Drop at 2am est and sell out by 5am. This for something most people have never heard of

thought about it but only streamed it once and had not made up my mind yet.
really regret missing out on the hard to obtain.

Yeah the Hard to Obtain hurt for me as well but I got off of a guy on Discogs for more then I wanted to spend but less then I thought I would if that makes any sense. Still overpaid but it was worth it in the end

thought about it but only streamed it once and had not made up my mind yet.
really regret missing out on the hard to obtain.
Be interesting to see what this one goes for being that seriously doubt for the most anyone knows who it is

they’ve been teasing Bush Babies and Boogiemonsters in 2021.Those I don’t want to miss out on

did anyone who ordered 50 Round Drum on October 18th (at least that's my order date) receive it yet? I got a shipping notice a month ago but I still don't have it and wondering if it's just taking long due to Covid/international or if it got lost.
Same situation here. Unhelpful response from VD. We will see

What happened with that CRIMEAPPLE?? I know hes almost ready to go again per his live....ima go bug him on twitter

Pink /500 variant of FlySiifu's dropped via Vinyl Me Please

Yeah. This was up yesterday. I do not have a membership anymore, because I hate them. That being said, I definitely tried to unsuccessfully cart it

Forgot this was dropping today. only 5 of the blue left

Back