Hip Hop

Oh come on! lol. Them two are really stretching their collection out. Vinyl when???

If you mean Outrunners you can still buy it here: The OutRunners (LP)

Director's Cut still available too: The Director's Cut ('Heatseeker' Colored LP + Flexi Bundle)

Shit, even Cigarette Boats is still available: Cigarette Boats (LP)

Only one that is sold out is Marina.
The Outrunners? There are alot of copies around! I wanna say Director's Cut too

sorry i meant the color variant, yes im one of those haha

Release period is 9/1/2019 - 8/31/2020. So they made the release window. Not sure if they submitted or not
yeah after i posted that i realized folklore is nominated and it came out a month or so after RTJ4. my guess is they might not have submitted, they don't really strike me as being in it for the awards. it seems like it would be a no-brainer nominee for the Grammys just based on popular appeal

yeah after i posted that i realized folklore is nominated and it came out a month or so after RTJ4. my guess is they might not have submitted, they don't really strike me as being in it for the awards. it seems like it would be a no-brainer nominee for the Grammys just based on popular appeal
they have been nominated before, and Killer Mike has won at least one. they work with the Recording Academy (unsure if they are voting members), and had reward buzz when the album dropped- pretty sure the Academy just slept on it.

glad to see the GRAMMYs dropped "Urban" as a category title.

they have been nominated before, and Killer Mike has won at least one. they work with the Recording Academy (unsure if they are voting members), and had reward buzz when the album dropped- pretty sure the Academy just slept on it.

glad to see the GRAMMYs dropped "Urban" as a category title.

Yeah. RTJ is DEFINITELY the type to be in it for awards. I still love the guys, but they will pretty much slap their logo on anything at this point.

oh also! glad Chika and Megan Thee Stallion are getting some well-deserved shine.

Yessss!!! Love Chika so much. Such a dope human
did anyone who ordered 50 Round Drum on October 18th (at least that's my order date) receive it yet? I got a shipping notice a month ago but I still don't have it and wondering if it's just taking long due to Covid/international or if it got lost.

I got mine but I also know a friend who just got theres last week soooo it may be ok

I was surprised (but in a "also not really" kind of way) to see D Smoke get a Grammy nomination! He was by far the best person on Rhythm + Flow but still, this is massive for dude. It also probably makes the people who lost to him on that show feel a little better lol. Tbh why was he on that show he didn't need that. He also got freakin wrecked in this battle but somehow won? But still, big congrats 2 D Smoke

I was surprised (but in a "also not really" kind of way) to see D Smoke get a Grammy nomination! He was by far the best person on Rhythm + Flow but still, this is massive for dude. It also probably makes the people who lost to him on that show feel a little better lol. Tbh why was he on that show he didn't need that. He also got freakin wrecked in this battle but somehow won? But still, big congrats 2 D Smoke
I really liked Black Habits, probably my second favorite on the list behind Alfredo. I didnt watch the show so I didnt even know he was on it till way after the album dropped, but I'm sure winning opened a lot of doors for him. Hopefully this helps push him even more because I think he's super talented and has a ton of potential.

I really liked Black Habits, probably my second favorite on the list behind Alfredo. I didnt watch the show so I didnt even know he was on it till way after the album dropped, but I'm sure winning opened a lot of doors for him. Hopefully this helps push him even more because I think he's super talented and has a ton of potential.

He deserved to win. I need to watch the People's Party episode he was on. I only saw a couple clips on Kweli's IG

It pays to be SiRs blood family and part of TDE going into the show 😎 also explains the nomination

Back