Hip Hop

Thats a VERY good reason to sell your other 2 editions cause thatll make them near worthless
so maybe @Jonathan Y doing the smart thing right now lol

who tha fk wants a expensive as fk tea with missing tracks when u can cop the dirt cheap deluxe without stress xD

Lol tbh I forgot about this. Just let it go for a little bit more than cost to Dirty so I have enough to get by after giving Mach my monthly dues

Lol tbh I forgot about this. Just let it go for a little bit more than cost to Dirty so I have enough to get by after giving Mach my monthly dues

Cash in that retirement. Don't pay the Hommy, be the Hommy.

Let me know when I can invest in the @Jonathan Y album for the price of an intercontinental round trip ticket.

Didn't see this one shared yet, I'm pretty hyped for it myself.

Cool! I'm excited to spend my entire Christmas budget on a copy and let the everyone know that I invested in something we can all listen to together, as a family.

Yes!!! I am doing No curses so that'll be perfect

All jokes aside. If I ever started making music. I hope I have fans as dedicated to physical copies as Mach or Griselda fans.

Cool! I'm excited to spend my entire Christmas budget on a copy and let the everyone know that I invested in something we can all listen to together, as a family.

Worst part was. I had money set aside for Boldy plus some cushion for today. I just went full alcoholic on Halloween and we blew too much at this bar/party. Then Mach dropped and so yea. I had to scramble! Happy with the outcome. Now I have Mach and a cushion and a few great memories with Boldy

Plugs I Met 2 coming.......January 2020 😉

Plugs I Met 2 on the way. Some solid insight in this interview

I actually posted about this on October 21st. The whole interview is worth watching

I actually posted about this on October 21st. The whole interview is worth watching
I can't remember yesterday so 21st is like ages ago lol. I'll check that out for sure now that you mentioned it. I just saw the clip and thought Ebro saying 2020 was funny. I'm really keen to hear Benny over Fraud production. Could do with out the French Montana feature though 😂

I can't remember yesterday so 21st is like ages ago lol. I'll check that out for sure now that you mentioned it. I just saw the clip and thought Ebro saying 2020 was funny. I'm really keen to hear Benny over Fraud production. Could do with out the French Montana feature though 😂

Everything gets lost in here and no one reacted to the original post, so it's definitely worth reposting, but that full video does have a lot of good info in it.

Last edited:
Didn't see this one shared yet, I'm pretty hyped for it myself.

interesting. must check it out since the other record i ordered should be back with them soon ..

Reactions: Tj.
still on the fence about The Versace Tape but I did snag a yellow copy yesterday. I would love to trade for a copy of Noise Kandy 4 but that probably won’t happen. I finally got the Boldy album I’ve really been after from @Jonathan Y so if I can’t find a trade I might just offer up the Versace Tape here since it won’t get as much love from me as TPOTIC

Back