Hip Hop

Damn congrats bro. Super lucky. I got a red vinyl. By the time I loaded the page everything was gone but red & black. I wanted a tape so bad.

I had to guess whether or not they were going "The-Versace-Tape" in the URL or "Versace-Tape," since their twitter referred to it as the latter, but they got it right on "The-Lost-Tapes" with Ghostface. They went with "Versace Tape" and it fucked me up. Got a yellow, still, and I'm pretty content with it, since I see what could have happened with a splatter. This shit did not go smooth. I got the PayPal transaction notice while my screen was still in that refresh limbo

The site crashed for me the entire time.
Then I tried to buy my cart 5 times.
Crashed each time I tried over n over.

You wasnt alone suffering that stale shit
I feel you. I was at work in the break room 2 minutes before drop and I swear as soon as I hit refresh, it slowed and everything was sold out when it finally came back up. Oh well. :)

I had to guess whether or not they were going "The-Versace-Tape" in the URL or "Versace-Tape," since their twitter referred to it as the latter, but they got it right on "The-Lost-Tapes" with Ghostface. They went with "Versace Tape" and it fucked me up. Got a yellow, still, and I'm pretty content with it, since I see what could have happened with a splatter. This shit did not go smooth. I got the PayPal transaction notice while my screen was still in that refresh limbo

Yea that’s what almost screwed me over. I went with the-versace-tape and it didn’t work. Had a window open with the regular link and everything but red and black were sold out.

A deluxe edition is coming, which Alc stated may be an open pre-order drop rather than limited numbers

Thats a VERY good reason to sell your other 2 editions cause thatll make them near worthless
so maybe @Jonathan Y doing the smart thing right now lol

who tha fk wants a expensive as fk tea with missing tracks when u can cop the dirt cheap deluxe without stress xD

still copies of this guys!

TKR165-MOCKUP-FRONT-BK_345x.jpg

Yea that’s what almost screwed me over. I went with the-versace-tape and it didn’t work. Had a window open with the regular link and everything but red and black were sold out.

That's why I responded to you specifically about it. I know how you roll with that URL shit. They got us, but I also had a regular window open. Same situation.

Thats a VERY good reason to sell your other 2 editions cause thatll make them near worthless
so maybe @Jonathan Y doing the smart thing right now lol

who tha fk wants a expensive as fk tea with missing tracks when u can cop the dirt cheap deluxe without stress xD
While I definitely advocate for anyone just holding on to a copy to flip selling it for cheap (preferably me pls) at the very least the colour copies will probably stay unreasonably high purely based off high initial retail & pressing numbers those + pretty colours drive people crazy!

Back