Hip Hop

R-3925844-1350825753-4959.jpeg.jpg

Anyone in here own this? (On vinyl)

Hiding Places album.

If anyone is interested

This was cool to see. Bones NEVER does interviews so this was super rare.

Yeh it was good to see a different side of him.

I always knew he was a bit of a joker but he tries very hard to show a different character in his music.

Reactions: oak

If anyone is interested
@Woob_woob

So I missed out on the limited edition version of Tyler's IGOR. I've spent too much on vinyl in the last couple months, and still have to get James Blake and Anderson .Paak (which officially release sooner), so I held off on IGOR... Ugh. I hope the local shops picked up a few of these or that the resale prices aren't too crazy.

Because it says drip drip drip drip like a water gun... 🤣

Yo, the way Conway talks is really messing with me. I don't think I've ever seen someones mouth so crooked. I have questions, like, does he do that on purpose? Does he have to hold the mic up to the side of his face when he performs? Does he have to stand sideways in the booth? Am I the only person that this bothers?

Yo, the way Conway talks is really messing with me. I don't think I've ever seen someones mouth so crooked. I have questions, like, does he do that on purpose? Does he have to hold the mic up to the side of his face when he performs? Does he have to stand sideways in the booth? Am I the only person that this bothers?

He got shot in the back of the head and it gave him some sorta palsey.. fucked up the way he talks.

I dont know, but I assumed he talked like that due to getting shot around that area

Back