Hip Hop

Fuck the GXFR crotch denim, he's talking prints and vinyl

according to some heads in the cord he will be selling the ill fated closet vinyl that he posted on IG last year or so. The ones that were "damaged" when his closet racks fell

Edit: Everyone is laugh reacting lmaoooo but there were some dope pieces that were not damaged in there Including Blientele and TT3!!

Last edited:
Fuck man this is gonna be a pattern isn't it.
He just gonna keep pushing vinyl and shit at instores only and make it impossible for people outside of the shops area.

We need to crowd hire some dude in buffalo to go in and just buy it all so we can all get in on the exclusives lol

I got my Rollinrecs copy of Reasonable Doubt yesterday and man was I pleasantly surprised! The jacket is quite low res which is the only disappointing thing, but man do the records sound fantastic. If you had thrown this on and told me it was a bootleg copy I'd never believe you. It sounds just as good as any other retail pressing I own. I'm thoroughly impressed and they clearly took care in pressing this album. It sounds so good that I would have to think long and hard about buying a legit copy should they ever repress it.

Fuck man this is gonna be a pattern isn't it.
He just gonna keep pushing vinyl and shit at instores only and make it impossible for people outside of the shops area.

We need to crowd hire some dude in buffalo to go in and just buy it all so we can all get in on the exclusives lol

Good luck

according to some heads in the cord he will be selling the ill fated closet vinyl that he posted on IG last year or so. The ones that were "damaged" when his closet racks fell

Edit: Everyone is laugh reacting lmaoooo but there were some dope pieces that were not damaged in there Including Blientele and TT3!!

Damn. I don't think I wanna watch other people scoop those in a live feed, this time.

I will say that those NIKE Flygods are much more my style than the PUMA HWH

SmartSelect_20210525-144801_Instagram.jpg

Wasn't it water damage?

As long as the record is fine I'd be down with grabbing a TT3. Where he dropping this?

Wasn't it water damage?

As long as the record is fine I'd be down with grabbing a TT3. Where he dropping this?
I don't remember exactly the extent of the damage but it's at the buffalo kids store. Not sure if there will be a separate drop online

Back