Hip Hop

@frodo-pkt

mind snapping a pic of that makaveli?
20210513_211013.jpg

Looks like a little warping on the edge for me which is unfoetunate. Think it might be ok to play tho.

Though I do have a couple that prob need flattening anyway so may need to check that Vinyl Flat post and buy someone a nice bottle of wine to knock a few out for me lol

Do you guys have a limit on how much vinyl you'll actually end up owning? Or is it whatever happens just happens kinda deal?
I always thought id try to maintain 1,000 and just start selling off things I dont ever play when I want something more.
But with the amount of hiphop drops occurring from artists I like it seems like an impossible idea.

In another few years artist like Flee/Al Divino and Griselda will probably equal 1000 just with them lol

Do you guys have a limit on how much vinyl you'll actually end up owning? Or is it whatever happens just happens kinda deal?
I always thought id try to maintain 1,000 and just start selling off things I dont ever play when I want something more.
But with the amount of hiphop drops occurring from artists I like it seems like an impossible idea.

In another few years artist like Flee/Al Divino and Griselda will probably equal 1000 just with them lol
i own around 600 LPs give or take and that's already a bit much for me to maintain as very limited space is a major issue for me.

I also own around 600 so I understand your pain haha Are you planning to downsize to your core favourites or going to softcap yourself?
honestly at this point i haven't figured that out yet and i'm also in the middle of my house being remodeled/repaired for the past six months i just really haven't had the time to really figure that one out.so i guess i'll figure that out as things come along one thing is for sure i got to quit buying records. lol

Also, new cassette variants for Haram and Brass designed by the PTP dude, Geng. Not sure why the preview shows the old cassette. 200 of each.

Last edited:
*Opens e-mail, sees shipment from ALC is on the way*

3gxL.gif

great, mine was in customs yesterday, so i might have it tomorrow or monday .

Also, new cassette variants for Haram and Brass designed by the PTP dude, Geng. Not sure why the preview shows the old cassette. 200 of each.

dumb that you have to order them separately since they are pre-orders

Latest Chester on Fatbeats. Haven’t seen an actual announcement/variants though.

Back