Hip Hop

Just saw this. Here's where I try to get the baby's mama to help me with an 8am drop on mothers day.

CreepyVagueAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

Limited to 3k copies

Same man. It's a Basquiat with add ons. I hope the Buffalo store wont be the only place to get it. We r trying to proxy a few peeps in the discord. Worst comes to worst maybe he will do a secret discord run for the homies. I'll keep ya posted

Please do.

I'm not popping up last minute on this visual art shit, either; it's another passion of mine that I've collected and promoted for years. I even tried to start an art thread on here when the forum started, but it died on the vine.

You're always on point with the updates and inside scoops on here and it's appreciated.

Please do.

I'm not popping up last minute on this visual art shit, either; it's another passion of mine that I've collected and promoted for years. I even tried to start an art thread on here when the forum started, but it died on the vine.

You're always on point with the updates and inside scoops on here and it's appreciated.
Oh I know! I follow ur IG lol no problem at all! It comes with moderating the discord majority of the time. There are alot of underground fans over there constantly looking out for all kinds of artists updates. Then I bring it here

I think I have someone for sure going and we r messaging. Should be set unless something comes up on his end

Oh I know! I follow ur IG lol no problem at all! It comes with moderating the discord majority of the time. There are alot of underground fans over there constantly looking out for all kinds of artists updates. Then I bring it here

I think I have someone for sure going and we r messaging. Should be set unless something comes up on his end

Oh! Followed back

Last edited:
Back