Hip Hop

Friendly reminder that “La Maquina” drops on DRW within the hour. It’s a total of 5000 units combined, so everyone should be able to cop.

Last time they did this many units was “If it bleeds...” and that lasted a few weeks.

Hope everyone grabs what they want. I’m going for the 3 Stripes or OBI if that doesn’t work.

Friendly reminder that “La Maquina” drops on DRW within the hour. It’s a total of 5000 units combined, so everyone should be able to cop.

Last time they did this many units was “If it bleeds...” and that lasted a few weeks.

Hope everyone grabs what they want. I’m going for the 3 Stripes or OBI if that doesn’t work.
I'm kind of torn on which variant, but at 500 pressed I might just go OBI

For some reason the album didn't show on the main page so I was behind and missed 3 stripes. Decided just to go with Lilac as I don't think I have any in that color.

EDIT: I just realized it just wasn't the first album in the row and I'm in a group project so missed it lol

For some reason the album didn't show on the main page so I was behind and missed 3 stripes. Decided just to go with Lilac as I don't think I have any in that color.

EDIT: I just realized it just wasn't the first album in the row and I'm in a group project so missed it lol
yeah, that threw me off as well, not sure why they don't put the literally just dropped release at the top

Back