Hip Hop

Wow I ended up copping second hand (think its still the most I've paid for a record) otherwise I would be all over this. Holler at me if anyone ever sees Waves anywhere as it's the last Mick I need
I lucked out with this one. Some guy on reddit sold a bunch of harder to find stuff only a little bit over cost. I got the VMP version of this from him for $25 or something really reasonable. Such a dope album.

I lucked out with this one. Some guy on reddit sold a bunch of harder to find stuff only a little bit over cost. I got the VMP version of this from him for $25 or something really reasonable. Such a dope album.
Damn that's a steal. I paid triple that lmao. Such a great album I'm considering buying this still too (if only Conway didn't drop so frequently and have to replace one cuz of my dog)

I assume this means we will see this pop up other places soon??

Wow surprised by that price. Made it hard to resist.

*Rational me sitting here shaking my head about being pleasantly surprised by that price.

I thought the $100 deluxe was the only vinyl available last night and was very confused by this comment

Granted I did drop the 100 quid, it was late, I had been drinking, no ragrets

I thought the $100 deluxe was the only vinyl available last night and was very confused by this comment

Granted I did drop the 100 quid, it was late, I had been drinking, no ragrets
It will definitely be really cool with the signatures on that black jacket, but I couldn't do it on this one.

If anyone is on the fence, the site is showing 89 left in stock.

DoubleLPGreenVinylmock_1024x1024@2x.png

DoubleLPGreenVinylmock_1024x1024@2x.png
Slime filled? That’s a new one. Sure the sound quality won’t be great.

Back