Hip Hop

Yikes, crazier pricing for the tape than PMP. I don't think this one is gonna be worth as much to me as PMP, personally. Certainly not more. Not expecting the vinyl to be cheaper. Would pick the vinyl up no question for $20-25.

Don't understand these kind of footnotes. "Hahaaa we're bad at customer service and packaging and running a business in general but we're crazy artists so it's all part of the experience." No man, it's equally about owning the physical item and supporting the artist. One may mean more to you but don't put those words in your fans mouths.

1616700787469.png

Don't understand these kind of footnotes. "Hahaaa we're bad at customer service and packaging and running a business in general but we're crazy artists so it's all part of the experience." No man, it's equally about owning the physical item and supporting the artist. One may mean more to you but don't put those words in your fans mouths.

View attachment 93193
Yeah, I dunno, that last sentence is real weird to write. Can't follow his logic that because their music is streaming online I should consider purchasing a physical product of theirs more a donation than expecting to receive it. There is a wink though, so 🙃

View attachment 93193
I read they don't ship quickly and may not respond as fast as amazon so if you need the item NOW, go stream it. Love how we all interpret words differently.

Wow. Gibbs, Benny, and the Alchemist?? Going to be real good. Can’t wait to miss out of the first drop and then finally get the deluxe a year later

well it was just a discussion they had when they was all drunk going by that interview the other day lol but I hope it comes out.

I wish VMP gave members huge notice on store drops cause everytime I look at my M.I.A imma know I missed the 2 others lol

I am pretty happy with the freddie gibbs vmp aswell tbh I didnt have it. Help complete the collection.

well it was just a discussion they had when they was all drunk going by that interview the other day lol but I hope it comes out.

I wish VMP gave members huge notice on store drops cause everytime I look at my M.I.A imma know I missed the 2 others lol

I am pretty happy with the freddie gibbs vmp aswell tbh I didnt have it. Help complete the collection.
Would have preferred ESGN personally.

Now that they have a relationship with his people perhaps we can see things like that down the line
Would have to be an exclusive drop because they don't double dip and I don't see Freddie as an Essentials artist with anything they haven't pressed already.

This JPEGMAFIA Black Ben Carson repress does sound really good. Not sure why they went 3LP when they didn’t include any extra tracks buuuuut whatever.

This JPEGMAFIA Black Ben Carson repress does sound really good. Not sure why they went 3LP when they didn’t include any extra tracks buuuuut whatever.

I was pretty happy to find out that the repress is basically a remix version of BBC.
Makes the OG more special so I dont feel so bad paying such a fortune for it haha
But it gives people an option for a cheap version if they cant get BBC.

Everyone wins.

This is a take from a very biased stan but there are very few great rappers who can boast ever touching the quality that Billy Woods is consistently hitting the last four years. Elucid is incredible too but the combination of Billy's solo and group projects is just outrageous

Back