Hip Hop

Nooooooooooo I just logged on and see I missed the colored Plugs 2 vinyl. FML.

Guess I'm getting the black.

Also, where the f is the BOP vinyl at??
I feel like I saw on Instagram or something of someone in Target or a store like that and it had BoP vinyl in stock but I haven't received any shipping notice. Apparently Plugs 2 is ready to ship, so I suppose it could arrive before Burden of Proof.

I feel like I saw on Instagram or something of someone in Target or a store like that and it had BoP vinyl in stock but I haven't received any shipping notice. Apparently Plugs 2 is ready to ship, so I suppose it could arrive before Burden of Proof.
Yeah I saw some reddit pics of the black hitting stores. But I ordered the limited red on the Empire site so not sure what's going on with that as it has been radio silence since order

Yeah I saw some reddit pics of the black hitting stores. But I ordered the limited red on the Empire site so not sure what's going on with that as it has been radio silence since order
"I wrote Empire a week ago, and they said, that they had experienced some delay with the pressing, but that it would ship in the next couple of weeks. I cross my fingers😅." somebody replied this to me asking about it on discogs on March 11th.

Nooooooooooo I just logged on and see I missed the colored Plugs 2 vinyl. FML.

Guess I'm getting the black.

Also, where the f is the BOP vinyl at??
I just reached out to empire earlier today to cancel my order for the black.

Then I purchased it on Amazon for a few bucks cheaper with an expected delivery date of tomorrow.

Got the red one. Seems like everyone went for the blue and gold. Finally picked up that Extended version of Plugs 1 also.
Love how Get on Down pretty much announced a Deluxe already baked into the product description.

“Thanksgiving isn’t included on any physical format available for sale today”.

Love how Get on Down pretty much announced a Deluxe already baked into the product description.

“Thanksgiving isn’t included on any physical format available for sale today”.
I had that exact thought upon reading that blurb, and instantly felt better about missing this drop and the colored variants being sold out.

Last edited:
2 things for sale!

90 shipped for WSG

$110 Shipped for 3 ft high

Both are near mint. WSG played once

BUMP: Friday eve sale price

Flygod 80 shipped

3ft High 85 Shipped SOLD

Last edited:
Back