Hip Hop

And listed on discogs for $300?

Someone listed the red on ebay for $85. So, for $60 + $9 shipping (at least that's what it was for my TPOTIC), that's only about a $16 profit. Or, rather, it would be, if ebay didn't charge 10% in fees. So, that takes another $8.50 off that profit, making it $7.50. BUT WAIT! Paypal fee. That person stands to make $4, if they're lucky. At this point, it's just sport flipping with all the money going to 3rd party corporations.

Actually, I just looked and they are offering free shipping. They will lose money on this one, definitely

Someone listed the red on ebay for $85. So, for $60 + $9 shipping (at least that's what it was for my TPOTIC), that's only about a $16 profit. Or, rather, it would be, if ebay didn't charge 10% in fees. So, that takes another $8.50 off that profit, making it $7.50. BUT WAIT! Paypal fee. That person stands to make $4, if they're lucky. At this point, it's just sport flipping with all the money going to 3rd party corporations.

Actually, I just looked and they are offering free shipping. They will lose money on this one, definitely

1603646151793.png

0E2E871C-CF94-43DB-B26A-2E704796DADA_470x.png

Back