Hip Hop

That's just one idiot posting those. You can list something for whatever you want; what matters is if you can actually sell it. Even then, there's always at least one impatient fool with money who can't be bothered to hunt around for something.
This guy in particular is a major offender of throwing something up for a stupid price off the bat on eBay, some kid with a shopify bot who's snapping up what hip hop vinyl he can and selling it along with his usual fare of sneakers, looking at his stock and eBay feedback history not sure how successful this vinyl venture has been for him... Same flipper who got his Price Of Tea In China orders cancelled too I think

This guy in particular is a major offender of throwing something up for a stupid price off the bat on eBay, some kid with a shopify bot who's snapping up what hip hop vinyl he can and selling it along with his usual fare of sneakers, looking at his stock and eBay feedback history not sure how successful this vinyl venture has been for him... Same flipper who got his Price Of Tea In China orders cancelled too I think
I just looked and I see that Kicks Lifted is definitely one of them. Earlier, there was just one guy and it was someone else.

In a weird turn of events, my copy here has the original cover but the limited vinyl inside... and looking back this wasn’t even supposed to ship until Nov 30th! Someone messed up somewhere anyway haha

View attachment 69426View attachment 69427
I would be bummed about the cover, but super jealous that you get to listen to it already. I'm sure they'll fix the cover issue.

I would be bummed about the cover, but super jealous that you get to listen to it already. I'm sure they'll fix the cover issue.
Oh yeah, definitely happy i'll get the chance to spin this at some point today... it's driving me mad sitting on the other side of the room while I'm working right now 😅 I'm sure they'll sort the cover out too!

So apparently the Food Villain release will feature a coloring book

I thought it was just a stack of prints, kind of like what he did with Lunch Meat/Bread. Can't wait for a $1,000 coloring book. Also, big bearded guy on the left of the art is looking like Bronson. Guessing he's on at least one track.

I thought it was just a stack of prints, kind of like what he did with Lunch Meat/Bread. Can't wait for a $1,000 coloring book. Also, big bearded guy on the left of the art is looking like Bronson. Guessing he's on at least one track.

Ahhh I just noticed Meyhem and Bronson. Fuck man. I hope he does a vinyl only version for 50 or less

Back