Hip Hop

Just got my shipping email from Daupe! for P4P. States they are shipping with tracking numbers but if you want yours you have to reach out after next Monday? Kind of a strange way of doing things...
Same here. From my experience, Griselda releases from Daupe don’t typically include tracked shipping unless it’s something that has to get re-shipped because it got lost. I remember when my FNIC got lost in the midst of COVID, they weren’t able to provide me with tracking for the original shipment.

I do think it’s only Griselda though, because I got tracking info for the most recent Crimeapple. Might be wrong though.

Same here. From my experience, Griselda releases from Daupe don’t typically include tracked shipping unless it’s something that has to get re-shipped because it got lost. I remember when my FNIC got lost in the midst of COVID, they weren’t able to provide me with tracking for the original shipment.

I do think it’s only Griselda though, because I got tracking info for the most recent Crimeapple. Might be wrong though.

I got crime second hand but have never got tracking in the last couple years buying from Daupe!, that's why I brought it up. Either way, dumb as hell not to just include it in the email.

I got crime second hand but have never got tracking in the last couple years buying from Daupe!, that's why I brought it up. Either way, dumb as hell not to just include it in the email.
Tell me about it.

Nonetheless, I’m just excited to have received that shipping confirmation. I was a bit nervous that I would get an email saying that it had been oversold or something since bandcamp crashed. I see this being one of the more coveted records in my collection in the near future.

Also if you want a non-picture disc copy of Watch the Throne and can afford to give an arm or leg here you go.

Someone told me this is a boot.
Im not sure.
Can anyone 100% confirm?

Weird, I didn't get tracking for Crimeapple and also never have with Daupe before, maybe it's something they're starting to do for US/non-EU orders? Would justify their expensive ass shipping a bit more.

For anyone that missed this, before Backwoodz sold out, Fat Beats has it.

Back