Hip Hop

Surprised after this single that the first song is like a free jazz freakout and the second and (first half of the) third tracks are punk songs.
Oh, I found you could stream the whole Bandcamp here, even though it doesn't seem like you can directly from the Bandcamp page for some reason. Crazy, dense album.

has anyone heard anything at all about Prestige Worldwide shipping? I've sent a few emails asking for an update but I'm not getting any response
Nothing yet. I'm going to email now as well

I emailed cinematic music group on the 20th and received no response. I contacted bandcamp customer support on Monday and haven't heard anything back there either. I'll file a dispute with paypal if i don't hear anything by the middle of next week.

Last edited:
Nothing yet. I'm going to email now as well
I emailed cinematic music group on the 20th and received no response. I contacted bandcamp customer support on Monday and haven't heard anything back there either. I'll file a dispute with paypal if i don't hear anything by the middle of next week.
so I finally got this email response. I can't say it has done much to make me feel any better about the situation, I suppose because there is still no time line on when it should ship.

now that I finally got a response I'm gonna follow up to see if there is any ETA on these.

Screenshot_20200411-204539-01.jpeg

For those who missed the battle, someone created a playlist with all the songs Premier and RZA played yesterday (except a few ones that are not on Spotify).

Do you know which ones were played that aren't in the playlist/on Spotify? Or know of a link for the whole thing? I saw most of it but had to out the kids to bed in the middle.

I know that RZA played some unreleased snippets like this one from Joey Bada$$:

The one RZA played after this from that dude from Chicago was HARD but I can't remember his name. I'll see if I can dig the snippet

Back