Hip Hop

The Weeknd signed vinyl

Are we sure this isn't going to be another stampgate??

Can you list a few artists that used stamps. Want to know if I've been had 😂

The Weeknd, Migos, Lord Finesse.. those are the only ones i know for sure.

But The Weeknd had to be called out on social media for the bullshit signed stunt they pulled with the boxset which is what I was referencing with stampgate.

New Fred the Godson. I couldn't stand this dude a few years ago, but I think I've flipped to a fan. This shit is fire!

The Weeknd, Migos, Lord Finesse.. those are the only ones i know for sure.

But The Weeknd had to be called out on social media for the bullshit signed stunt they pulled with the boxset which is what I was referencing with stampgate.
Yeah Migos fucked me over. I didn't know about the others 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yeah Migos fucked me over. I didn't know about the others 🤦🏻‍♂️

For those that may have forgotten or simply were unaware:

For those that may have forgotten or simply were unaware:

I doubt he would try that again 🤔 what a shitty thing to do

I doubt he would try that again 🤔 what a shitty thing to do

Have they limited the signed versions? Cause there was only a couple hundred boxsets.. and if he can't be bothered for a couple hundred, I highly doubt he'll do thousands. I can almost guarantee you these will be stamps.

Have they limited the signed versions? Cause there was only a couple hundred boxsets.. and if he can't be bothered for a couple hundred, I highly doubt he'll do thousands. I can almost guarantee you these will be stamps.
It says limited quantities available but not how ltd. Plus he is doing cds too so that's kinda worrying lol

It says limited quantities available but not how ltd. Plus he is doing cds too so that's kinda worrying lol

I posted a warning on the /r/hiphopvinyl post about it and the OP told me that Weeknd has apologized (I remember that part) and has since been selling signed CD singles that were actually signed (although I haven't seen proof yet), so maybe they will be real?

I posted a warning on the /r/hiphopvinyl post about it and the OP told me that Weeknd has apologized (I remember that part) and has since been selling signed CD singles that were actually signed (although I haven't seen proof yet), so maybe they will be real?
I'll take a chance I've faith it will be real this time round

Lmfao why u gotta jinx us

I'm just worried about how long is an EP for guys known for their 20 minute albums truth be told. It really wouldn't surprise me if Lulu is really only like 4 songs and 10 minutes long.. like the Bread/Lunchmeat EPs

Edit: so that 3 song Cool Kids record was an EP apparently. I remember when those were called singles. Ah well, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I'm just worried about how long is an EP for guys known for their 20 minute albums truth be told. It really wouldn't surprise me if Lulu is really only like 4 songs and 10 minutes long.. like the Bread/Lunchmeat EPs

Edit: so that 3 song Cool Kids record was an EP apparently. I remember when those were called singles. Ah well, fingers crossed.

Ima speak 7 tracks (one being an intro) into existence. 22 minutes. Benny and Boldy feature

Back