Hip Hop

No ones gonna agree with me but these are my top 2019s

Little Simz - GREY Area
YBN Cordae - The Lost Boy
JPEGMAFIA - All My Heroes Are Cornballs
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana
Billy Woods & Kenny Segal - Hiding Places

Hard for me to just to say one but I listen to that cordae/jpeg the most and that Injury Reserve drop was fire aswell.

2019 not over yet... A$AP might drop?

So many good albums this year but I'm going with this as my top 5 so far.

Billy Woods & Kenny Segal - Hiding Places
Quelle Chris - Guns
Tree - WE Grown NOW.
EARTHGANG - Mirrorland
Mavi - Let the Sun Talk

Gibbs, Jpeg, and Rapsody are just barely on the outside. And my favorite short project of the year is Elcamino - Lot and Abraham

And this was easily my favorite album cover:
cba8fa98f034da65ce2df6fa9da711cf.1000x1000x1.jpg

I'm not going to say Flygod Is An Awesome God is my favorite hip-hop album of 2019, but I think I listened to it more than any other, including Plugs or Bandana
I think it's a way more interesting listen than either of those but y'know, ymmv... still far from my favorite wsg project too.

I don't know why I didn't really care for FIAAG the first time I heard it but the more I listened to it the more I liked it and nothing this year has grown on me more.

Don't forget, tomorrow (10/28) at 8AM PST the new Step Brothers 12" single goes up on Tuff Kong. I pretty much buy anything Alchemist related and really like the stuff he does with Evidence. Hoping its not a completely ridiculous price, but I am sure the limited silver that comes with a poster and photo book is going to be at least $50.

RIP Lejo

I've gotten into fights over different blocks, over colors (red & blue), over personality issues, over money, over racial issues, just for having my homeboy's back, over rap music, over family, and over a bunch of other nonsense........but I promise this is the hardest fight I've ever had in my life.
FELLAS, SAY A PRAYER AND GO GET YOUR PROSTATE CHECKED. God is with you and HE will help you win, but you help yourself and make God's job easier when you go get checked. If something is wrong, the goal is to find out early as possible. It makes winning easier. May God bless y'all and I'm asking God right now to bless anyone, that goes to get checked, with great and healthy results.

You don't want these problems,
Lejo

Reactions: oak
This is like a full 5 min video with WSG discussing HWH7 with some clips included but I can’t embed the IG story media for some reason...

In case you ever wanted to hear what a child with $uicideBoy$ x Billie Eilish would sound like...

Mimi Barks - THE DARK

Back