Hip Hop

Dude.. if you honestly believe that 3/4 of these 'limited' releases are actually limited to the number they say.. well.. i have an awesome bridge in Brooklyn I might be able to sell ya.
Yeah to be clear, I think their claim of 100 is either a blatant lie or a typo and they meant 1000. Still pissed I paid $42 for it if Amazon has it for $19 now :(

Edit - Still one of my favorite Rap albums of the year so far, so fuck it, that's what matters.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know if Yacht Rock 2 will be posted on Alchemist's IG at 12? Is that how these usually go? I haven't bought from him before (although I wish I did get Covert Coup :( sigh)

Hey does anyone know if Yacht Rock 2 will be posted on Alchemist's IG at 12? Is that how these usually go? I haven't bought from him before (although I wish I did get Covert Coup :( sigh)

It’s his bandcamp page.

Had the blue in my cart but even with PayPal one touch it was gone. Got a black and am happy.
Had the blue in my cart also and gave it a second thought considering the price difference and the other stuff I wanna cop today. By the time I decided on the black, the blue was sold out anyway. Like you, I am happy 🍻

All u who got Blue are too skilled. I had no chance. Refreshed at 12:00 3 times and saw nothing.... Looked away got back at 12:02 and it was gone

You literally cannot look away from the computer or stop refreshing once the clock hits 12:00est, especially if you want one of the more limited variants. I've made this mistake before and missed out on the Bread EP :(

Managed to pick up a black and blue for this release. Will probably end up selling one, but usually pick up two anyway since my friend usually wants them but can't be online at the release time.

Looked away

skip this ☝part next time.

giphy.gif

Back