Hip Hop

Dig the first single. Want to hear more before biting. $20 for a colored vinyl in this market is like a unicorn!!

Anybody got a tracklist for this?

Edit: Nm just found it.

01. Grateful
02. Glorious Game (feat. Kirby)
03. I’m Still Somehow
04. Hollow Way
05. Protocol (feat. Son Little)
06. The Weather
07. That Girl
08. I Would Never
09. Alone
10. Miracle
11. Glorious Game (Reprise)
12. Alter Ego (feat. Brainstory)

Easy purchase.

X7yW7Nt.gif

Dig the first single. Want to hear more before biting. $20 for a colored vinyl in this market is like a unicorn!!
Its from Big Crown, the best record label out there along with Colemine. They stay putting out great new funk/soul/rock/blues/psych bands all the time at low prices and and often nice extras like tip-on sleeves. Hip hop labels take note please!

got to give this Kill Em All boot a clean soon , but my first impression is fine. i couldnt even get it on CD for what i paid (60€).
last track sounds a bit noisy, not sure that the same on the real pressing. will check out the streaming verion and compare.
Edit: that track is just like that. So its fime

they kinda messed up the artwork by printing the parental advisory sticker on the cover and making two typos on the back,

overall im glad i grabbed this, i can def listen to it and enjoy it.

Last edited:
Aight who signing up for Ghostface's OnlyFans for us?

"Only the “premium” black edition ($360) will feature all 10 songs of Coles’ 14th Ghostface Killah album; the cream Stem Player ($240) will come with half the amount... It’s reported that beyond his new album, Coles will continue to release songs exclusively through the Stem Player and his accompanying subscription ($20/month), as well as other exclusive content and updates - described as being “similar to OnlyFans” "

Aight who signing up for Ghostface's OnlyFans for us?

"Only the “premium” black edition ($360) will feature all 10 songs of Coles’ 14th Ghostface Killah album; the cream Stem Player ($240) will come with half the amount... It’s reported that beyond his new album, Coles will continue to release songs exclusively through the Stem Player and his accompanying subscription ($20/month), as well as other exclusive content and updates - described as being “similar to OnlyFans” "

He's officially jumped the shark. In an industry and time in which we're seeing so many dumb trends, this may take the cake. And I say that as a person who spent $350 on Mach's Balens Cho.

He's officially jumped the shark. In an industry and time in which we're seeing so many dumb trends, this may take the cake. And I say that as a person who spent $350 on Mach's Balens Cho.
Yah, shame, he's top 5 alive for me but that Christmas drop kinda had me feeling embarrassed for him. Whatever hopefully he gets his bag and some good new music leaks but it's an L.

Not sure if there are any Nipsey Hussle fans here, but his catalog just got pressed on vinyl:

Not even mad at the amount of money I just spent 😅 cannot wait for these to arrive so I can spin something other than Crenshaw

Not sure if there are any Nipsey Hussle fans here, but his catalog just got pressed on vinyl:

Not even mad at the amount of money I just spent 😅 cannot wait for these to arrive so I can spin something other than Crenshaw
Yeesh those prices are rough. Victory Lap vinyl on gold wax is like $30 at Walmart

Got dammit this is tempting.

qSG5hvy.gif

Yeesh those prices are rough. Victory Lap vinyl on gold wax is like $30 at Walmart

Not sure why they have Victory Lap for $100 because it's exactly the same as the reissue that's available everywhere, but in case you didn't know, when he released Crenshaw, he made 1000 CDs and sold them for $100 each - he called it the Proud 2 Pay campaign and it actually caught the attention of Jay-Z. All of the CDs ended up selling too

Not sure why they have Victory Lap for $100 because it's exactly the same as the reissue that's available everywhere, but in case you didn't know, when he released Crenshaw, he made 1000 CDs and sold them for $100 each - he called it the Proud 2 Pay campaign and it actually caught the attention of Jay-Z. All of the CDs ended up selling too

Oh for sure, I remember the Crenshaw drop - but wasn't really deep into Nipsey at that time. The Victory Lap is the most egregious there for sure. I do wish they made these more accessible via pricing still though.

repress , live now

Last edited:
Back