Hip Hop

I hope i dont miss them KA drops..
Or any RAP Ferriera

If you look at that KA pic close you can see something completely different in that box with like lightning in the corner.
Wtf is that lol

NVM figured it out.

Descendants Of Cain​

Looks like its got a repress.

Yup someone on Instagram spotted this too. I only have Honor Killed the Samurai and I hope I'll have the opportunity to buy a few more 🤞

My only problem with this is I already got my shipping notice for the Conway Remixes 2 v2 vinyl otherwise would have asked them to hold and combine for cheaper shipping.

The only time I will complain about fast shipping 🤣
This will be my first time buying directly from him . Might have to check if theres any good leftovers

I‘m torn between the two, Church has a better overall vibe for me but Athieopes has some serious tunes. Probably my 1, 2 aoty now, in no particular order.

I heard him play Church in its entirety at Pickathon back in August. There were technical issues, so he just played an "unreleased" album in full from his laptop. Both are definitely great albums.

I heard him play Church in its entirety at Pickathon back in August. There were technical issues, so he just played an "unreleased" album in full from his laptop. Both are definitely great albums.
That sounds special. With I told Bessie and Spirit Roaming backwoodz are on fire right now, chuck in Whtlbl and that muggs track Venn Diagrams, like HH heaven for me. 2022 has been 🔥

That sounds special.

It was cool because I'd already seen Armand Hammer perform in a barn the night before, so it wasn't as big of a deal that their set went sideways.

Earlier in the day, they'd done a DJ set in the woods, which was weird, because it was in the middle of the day. During their set when he played Church, it was because some wires were crossed with the festival and they'd set them up for the DJ that night, instead of earlier, so they didn't have the mics or anything ready. Ultimately, Elucid just grabbed the mic with a short ass cord and did his songs behind a booth, and then Woods played his album and did a few tracks. My son didn't see the show the night before and all he wanted to hear was "Spongebob." It was all fucked up at first, but he wound up performing it and then we got to speak with him for a little while after their set, so it worked out. What actually made it "special" was that it started out as a trainwreck that they pulled out of.

Back