Hip Hop

"Nih was trying to take our kill, trying to poach our kill. We trying to go down the fucking river, and every time we look up, we think we good, the nih is right there on the banks. On some like, “Yo, y’all good. Just give me that.” And you can feel it like you know what he on. He like, “Bro, give up the goods or get scraped, nih.” A Grizzly bear never got the drop on y’all, so what are you telling me about life?"

Yo I'm crying real tears right now Mach is a damn fool and i know he's dead serious 😂😂😂. This may be the hardest quote ever to me.

giphy-12.gif

I dont care how cool gunn thinks it is to just skip a number
and his lame ass explanation stating HWH 8 was Side A and Side B just didnt cut it

We need a HWH 9.
Now imma have this lame af gap

HipHopDX

WESTSIDE GUNN ANNOUNCES 'HITLER WEARS HERMES 10' FEATURING SWIZZ BEATZ, BLACK STAR & MORE

Published on: Oct 14, 2022, 8:38 AM
by Mark Elibert

Westside Gunn‘s eagerly awaited Michelle Records won’t be dropping this Halloween — instead, he’s releasing a new installment in his Hitler Wears Hermes series.

During a recent interview with Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg, the Griselda rapper revealed plans to release Hitler Wears Hermes 10 on October 28, coinciding with the 10th anniversary of his first HWH project.

The news will be bittersweet for many, though, as Gunn confirmed it will be the final offering in his long-running series.

“It was supposed to have been Michelle first, and you already know I have a notorious series called Hitler Wears Hermes, which I started 10 years ago in 2012,” he said. “Every year, at this time, I made Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, all the way up to now. So it’s only right if I end it on 10.”

He added: “The last one [Hitler Wears Hermes 8: Side B] was going to be the final one, but I felt weird doing nine and not 10 of them. And you know, like in anything, you always celebrate the 10th year.”

Westside Gunn is looking to end the series with a bang as he revealed Hitler Wears Hermes 10 will feature collaborations with a murderer’s row of Hip Hop legends.

Fans can expect guest appearances from Black Star (Yasiin Bey and Talib Kweli), Run The Jewels, Busta Rhymes, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, DJ Drama and Doe Boy, as well as production from Swizz Beatz, RZA and The Alchemist, among others.

The album will also see Westside Gunn spread his wings sonically with two trap beats from his 20-year-old son, affectionally known as “Flygod Jr.”

Lastly, the Buffalo, New York native revealed he’s contemplating packaging the entire Hitler Wears Hermes series into a box set. “I’m looking at all of that, like a crazy art piece, do a real limited, special 10-box of it and go crazy,” he said.

Get On Down Exclusive

Pressed on Gold Vinyl

with Limited Hand-numbered OBI

Limited to 250 copies!

The wait is over! Delgado, the ten-track collaboration album by Flee Lord & Roc Marciano is now available on vinyl with bonus tracks from the delxue digital version! Originally released in August of 2021, Delgado was produced entirely by Roc Marciano, with the veteran artist / producer providing a blend of versatile beats for the Lord Mobb General to spit his patented street raps over. With features from long time collaborators such as Conway the Machine, Ransom, Stove God Cooks and DJ Boogieman, Delgado received both commercial and critical acclaim and now this fan favorite is available on limited edition wax!

HotNewHipHop.com had this to say about the album:

On this one, Flee is in absolute beast mode, bodying each instrumental that Marci serves up with fire and fury. At this point, it’s going to be hard to deny Flee a spot at the best current lyricist table, especially after he delivers inspired performances on “This What Ya Want?” and the minimalist “First Kill.”

Track List:

Side A

1. Delgado Intro
  2. Slow Down
  3. Shouts to the Mobb / Medusa ft. Conway the Machine
  4. This What Ya Want?
  5. Breath of Air ft. Ransom
  6. Trim the Fat ft. Stove God Cooks
  7. Skipping Town
Side B

1. Breezin in a Porsche
  2. First Kill
  3. Roc Reunion ft. Eto
  4. Mobb Bop ft. G4Jag
  5. Real vs. Whatever ft. Bun B & T.F.
  6. Pirate Lords ft. Knowledge the Pirate
  7. 4 Point Play
  8. Delgado Outro

trying to come up with a list of my favorite projects this year

Lukah - Raw Extractions
Mach-Hommy - Dollar Menu 4
ALC & Roc - The Elephant Mans Bones
Javi Darko - 111
Danger Mouse & Black Thought - Cheat Codes
Rome Steetz & Ransom - Coupe de Grace
Ransom - No rest for the wicked
Rome - Kiss the ring
Che Noir - Food for thought
Boldy & RBM - Killing Nothing
Billy Woods - Aethiopes
7xvethegenius - Self 7xve 2
Benny - TT4
Conway - GDMM

i probably missed a ton, just whats came to my mind right now. damn, its been a good year

Back