Hip Hop

Has anyone contacted Daupe lately? I need to get in touch with them about an order but haven't been able to get a reply through the contact form on Bandcamp.

anyone have any clue what the fuck this is? is this a legit pressing? what the hell is this cover art?

6 Feet Under Red & Black Splatter Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Under (Red & Black Splatter) - Music

EDIT: my bad, this is something called "6 Feet Under", not "6 Feet Deep"

anyone have any clue what the fuck this is? is this a legit pressing? what the hell is this cover art?

6 Feet Under Red & Black Splatter Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Under (Red & Black Splatter) - Music

EDIT: my bad, this is something called "6 Feet Under", not "6 Feet Deep"
It's basically a Frukwan solo album with some Gravediggaz stuff that was on Nightmare in A-minor where he kept the Gravediggaz name because it had name recognition.

Big up to BSF and Drumwork for so openly addressing gun violence. I've also seen several Instagram posts from them, and clearly Benny is tackling it head on. For artists that obviously make music based on selling drugs and violence, it's pretty awesome that they are using their platform to confront the American gun issue.

Back