Hip Hop

PXL_20220501_152911276.jpg
Spotted in ATL spotted that CULTURE next to a 7god mural. Couldn't help myself but get the box cutter out the trunk and bring one of these babies home 😭 edit: (as you can see they were basically melting from the rain anyway, soon to be plastered over by the next posters. Wouldn't have fked up any permanent ish)

Last edited:
View attachment 138134
Spotted in ATL spotted that CULTURE next to a 7god mural. Couldn't help myself but get the box cutter out the trunk and bring one of these babies home 😭 edit: (as you can see they were basically melting from the rain anyway, soon to be plastered over by the next posters. Wouldn't have fked up any permanent ish)

Get me one haha the water dmg just adds to the charm lol

Flee Lord Pray for the Evil 3 is a cooker. Glad he finally slowed up and took more time on a project, not that I didn't like some of the old monthly EPs they just weren't very fleshed out
I'm really liking it. The Chopped and Slowed song doesn't do much for me, but overall it's a really solid project and it's quickly growing on me. The Cormega track is easily my favorite on it.

Any way to know if this is the edited or explicit version?

If u find out please let us know.

A random said that the last one he got from there was explicit.
But id rather they confirm it first lol

Last edited:
Back