Hip Hop

Preorders live on the new Analog Mutants (Phill Most Chill, Snafu, Grazzhoppa) 45

Title: Analog Mutants – Speak Easy / I'm On Vacation (808 Remix)

Cat number: NBR45-004

Side A: Speak Easy

Side B: I'm On Vacation (808 Remix)

Format: 7” vinyl

You can listen to the high fidelity audio here:

Available on 249 hand numbered purple splatter copies and 99 hand numbered copies on classic black. We mark parcels as gifts for customs. Also after seeing the beanie hats released with MC Juice's Unseen go so quick last time, we made some new ones to match the colour of this 45, and even made a bundle available to create some savings. The record, bundles and various merch are all found here:

Nobody-Buys Records

Attachments

• NBR45004 EFFECT MOCK UP.jpg
    NBR45004 EFFECT MOCK UP.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1

Damn that Blackhawks Jersey is sick imo. But thinking not gonna be worth the crowd or price 🤣.

Hopefully there's some good merch at the Chicago show on the 10th I can snag instead 🤷🏻‍♂️

Damn that Blackhawks Jersey is sick imo. But thinking not gonna be worth the crowd or price 🤣.

Hopefully there's some good merch at the Chicago show on the 10th I can snag instead 🤷🏻‍♂️

I want it all! The merch at their last few tours has been generic doodoo, not sure why bc their merch was top tier for a long time. Hoping West's recent popups signal a return to more original shit like this!

They keep popping up and selling out fast. Next time I see one I’ll post it here.
I saw the post on Reddit about it today but thought it was still the edited version actually. Didn't realize there actually was an explicit version pressed 🤷🏻‍♂️

I haven't watched this but figured I'd share

while on the subject of Bronson, what happened with Big Body? he hasn't been on Bronson's last couple of albums and he didn't seem to be at the NBA LEATHER show I went to. to be honest I generally found him more annoying than funny, but dawned on me that he's been pretty absent lately

while on the subject of Bronson, what happened with Big Body? he hasn't been on Bronson's last couple of albums and he didn't seem to be at the NBA LEATHER show I went to. to be honest I generally found him more annoying than funny, but dawned on me that he's been pretty absent lately

I was thinking the same thing about Bes after listening to Crocodrillo. Was surprised that it was now the second Action album in a row that he was absent on. I can only think that they had some kind of falling out. I found this interview of him talking about a bunch of things and his upcoming album and there was a part at the 40 minute mark of them talking about beef with unnamed people so maybe that was their way of addressing that. Pure speculation of course.

I was thinking the same thing about Bes after listening to Crocodrillo. Was surprised that it was now the second Action album in a row that he was absent on. I can only think that they had some kind of falling out. I found this interview of him talking about a bunch of things and his upcoming album and there was a part at the 40 minute mark of them talking about beef with unnamed people so maybe that was their way of addressing that. Pure speculation of course.

I assumed its 1 or a combo of 3 things: 1 Body is still on IG in the streets doing dumb shit and Action is going through a whole life change. So different interests. 2: Body should be finally finishing this damn album so maybe he's too busy. 3: They have a few songs or more done but Action is letting Body have them for Body Language

From Get on Down:

IRONMAN 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS
'Blue & Cream' and 'Chicken & Broccoli'

Ghostface Killah's Ironman 25 Year Anniversary Edition Vinyl Variants will be made available for preorder tomorrow, Wu-Wednesday, 5/4 at 10 AM EST. The price will be $34.98 for each version. Those interested in purchasing both versions will get 10% off in a prediscounted bundle. The finished product is in transit to our warehouse and will start shipping in 4 to 5 weeks.

Back