Hip Hop

That's what i was thinking as well. Might drop an email and ask if i can combine and save on postage.
Well, that was quick 😬

Hey Anders,

No problem at all!

I've combined your orders and refunded you for the extra shipping money you spent.

Thanks for your support!

picked up the regular version, also asked them to bundle this with the Conductor Williams record.

Anyone bored enough to tell me some hiphop boxsets on vinyl?
Trying to create a hit list haha but mind is blank

What is some good hiphop related boxsets?

Got a shipping notice on that $12 Naughty By Nature from Amazon. Thanks for the heads up on that one!

Side note, I had ordered that Devils Reject pic disc in July. Realized I never received it and emailed Derap this morning and got an instant shipping notice. I feel like this is the third or fourth time I’ve had this happen with them.

Got a shipping notice on that $12 Naughty By Nature from Amazon. Thanks for the heads up on that one!

Side note, I had ordered that Devils Reject pic disc in July. Realized I never received it and emailed Derap this morning and got an instant shipping notice. I feel like this is the third or fourth time I’ve had this happen with them.
Still waiting for my shipping on the NBN but that was a slick deal.

Dis you happen to have anything else on order waiting from DRW as well? They do hold and ship together if so. Otherwise not sure as that hasn't happened to me

Paying $10.98 for an album listed at $39.99. Feels good. 😎

Still waiting for my shipping on the NBN but that was a slick deal.

Dis you happen to have anything else on order waiting from DRW as well? They do hold and ship together if so. Otherwise not sure as that hasn't happened to me
Nah nothing else in order with them, so I don’t know

Back