Hip Hop

That dude is a whole clown

A friend just finished this and we're hoping we won't have to deal with this type of shit

Another thing that bothers me alot about that clown is it looks like he intentionally posted about wale just to stop people thinking he is racist.
But tbh I feel it gives it more of a racist vibe

Speaking of flipping, I have a few records on discogs for well over what I paid 😂. I need the money so I can’t sell them at cost but I can definitely sell them for a nice discount to anyone active on this forum.

Speaking of flipping, I have a few records on discogs for well over what I paid 😂. I need the money so I can’t sell them at cost but I can definitely sell them for a nice discount to anyone active on this forum.

Right, but you know what im on about. The guy sells several sealed copies of a bunch of different releases at those prices.
I offered him above average and more that 50% on top of the price it was sold for month ago.
Whatever, ill probably just buy the mp3 and burn a CD or something.

Right, but you know what im on about. The guy sells several sealed copies of a bunch of different releases at those prices.
I offered him above average and more that 50% on top of the price it was sold for month ago.
Whatever, ill probably just buy the mp3 and burn a CD or something.

Yeah I know. I buy everything for me and then sell when I have to. Hopefully the one you ordered shows up eventually.

It's up.

Looks like I could have easily grabbed the OBI, but... I decided on the blue/red w/white splatter beforehand, anyway, so I went for that. I like the They Live alien flesh look of that variant.

Last edited:
I slept on this album for quite a while because I didn’t like that song.
I thought it was pretty good at first but quickly grew annoyed with it because they played it so much.

I was also 8 when it came out and thought it was pretty soft compared to the more bad ass Das EFX and Ice Cube videos 😄

Back