Hip Hop

I've been listening to Side B since I woke up about 2 hrs ago, and while I still like Side A more, Side B is right there. Hell On Earth Pt2 is my favorite Griselda cut in a minute tho, that beat is so spooky.
my initial hype on this album may have stemmed from how good Hell On Earth 2 is .. on Survivor Series 95 now, from the length it looks like I'm in for a posse cut

this Lukah, front to back, is up there with Bo Jackson for me this year. This being his second project in the last couple months, I’m blown away.

Crime and Muggs had some solid tracks, excited to dive deeper into that.

Excited to listen Gunn today as well but unlike a lot of others I’m hoping this project isn’t filled with Stove God.

Last edited:
this Lukah, front to back, is up there with Bo Jackson for me this year. This being his second project in the last couple months, I’m blown away.

Excited to listen Gunn today as well but unlike a lot of others I’m hoping this project isn’t filled with Stove God.
I'm on the second to last song now and Stove God has only been on 1 or 2 songs so far, so you'll be good there

Thats high praise for Lukah, can't wait to dive in.

Listened to a bit of crime and muggs and it was alright.

Ive never been the biggest Stove fan, but HWH8A really warmed me to him.

Back