Hip Hop

He gave me dap and told me I had all the drip on. We both laughed then I asked him if he could sign my albums. He said he didn’t mind at all. Then we took the photo. Whole thing was like one minute. Real humble dude.
Is there this "exclusive" tour vinyl he mentioned on IG or whatever? Lol

Conway brought a lot of guest talent to the stage tonight in Atlanta.
2 Chainz (200 pies verse)
JID (Scatter Brain verse)
38 Spesh (Sunday School verse)
Rick Hyde (Glorious Morning)
Stove god cooks six song set and HWH8 medley.
Jae Skeese & 7xvethe genius from Drumworks (Sister Abigail from La Machina)
And like eight unheard of folks as openers which dragged on, SKE was good though kinda like Crimeapple.

Conway announced GDMM is dropping 10/22 and premiered a super grimey joint. He also took suggestions for the setlist on IG and actually played my favorite track/recommendation Calvin tonight, felt like that portion of the set had several of the less popular tracks that people were shouting out in the comments which was dope. Also did Bricks and Murals and Dough & Damani.
Con finished the set with Forever Dropping Tears into The Cow which was just magnificent. Perfect set.

Last edited:
I couldn’t drop $150 on that one so I skipped.

I missed it too, but it sounded pricey. I've seen speculation ofa dRW drop, but who knows?

Uff-da. Well I wouldn't have paid that either. Oh well. maybe it pops up at a more reasonable price down the road.

Was little surprised to see the recent Tommy Boy reissue of Queen Latifah’s All Hail The Queen at Walmart. Wonder if they will stock any of the others?

Freestyle Fellowship - To Whom It May Concern pre order just went up:

Screenshot_20210909-181051.png

Screenshot_20210909-181126.png

All of them:
Mixed by Cut Chemist, Re-Mastered by Daddy Kev with new artwork, liner notes and never-before-seen photos from Brian Cross (B+).

Expensive ones are limited to 200 and:

Housed in a deluxe foil numbered Tip-On Gatefold Jacket.

Includes a 11 page booklet with extensive liner notes and never-before-seen photos from B+ (Brian Cross), from the original "To Whom It May Concern" album sessions and era.

Last edited:
Back