Hip Hop

trying to limit myself to one of the Conways today ( yes, the picture discs.. )

I feel like I'm gonna let these go. I've been back and forth on it and... I don't know. I hope everyone gets what they want, though. I already have a Blakk Tape and I'll just cross my fingers on the unlikely more standard repress for the other two.

I feel like I'm gonna let these go. I've been back and forth on it and... I don't know. I hope everyone gets what they want, though. I already have a Blakk Tape and I'll just cross my fingers on the unlikely more standard repress for the other two.

i hear ya, i think Blakk tape is the one i might grab. but also i fell like ive got plenty of Conway allready.

Yeah I can't bring myself to care for these even without having any yet and going to have to pass. Money is tight this month anyway but even still, I just want regular presses

Last edited:
i hear ya, i think Blakk tape is the one i might grab. but also i fell like ive got plenty of Conway allready.
I was thinking of maybe grabbing Blakk Tape as well, but I'm just not excited about these releases. it's not even necessarily that they're picture discs, which I don't love even though I went for the pic disc for "If It Bleeds..." but at least with that I liked how it came in a standard jacket and sleeve. I really dislike how these come in just the PVC sleeve

Hey,

Sorry I'm new to post here and I appreciate all your knowledge.

Question time, Waxhunter has WSG Flygod up but only US shipping and I'm in the UK. Does anybody here know a way to get this without stupid money for US forwarding?

Cheers,
J

Hey,

Sorry I'm new to post here and I appreciate all your knowledge.

Question time, Waxhunter has WSG Flygod up but only US shipping and I'm in the UK. Does anybody here know a way to get this without stupid money for US forwarding?

Cheers,
J
now sure how best to help you out... but went with the Flygod and H&N boots over the Conway pic discs.

thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
I thought you'd already know so glad to help anyone on here, feel the same about Conway picture discs.

I reliable and reasonable forwarding company from US to UK would be welcome if anyone knows?

I've been looking and most seem kind of suspect re additional loss, damage, charges etc.

Also just checked DRW and its saying 180g standard black for TDR has anyone emailed?

Edit: Gone with Conway The Devil Reject 'picture disc' but it states in multiple places (website, order etc) that it's classic black 180g.
I'll let you know if what I get, exciting times.

Like VAR in football, vinyl is all about patience and being let down. Lol.

Last edited:
There was a shop that had the DGSN and Flygod for decent prices to ship to me (not sure if they've sold yet) but still holding out right now cuz of money. With RSD next week too really trying to stay strong on not buying anything else right now

Cheers. Been keeping an eye on this forum for a while, not great at social media etc, probably good for my brain, but it has become apparent that everyone in here has proper love for the underground. Seeing Flygod on Waxhunter tipped me over the edge into a contribution. Lol.

Back