Harry Potter - Wizards Unite

Selaws

I downloaded the new Harry Potter game on my phone this morning and so far its pretty fun. Very similar to the Pokemon GO game (it is made by the same team to be fair) but equally as enjoyable. There seems to be a lot to unlock and level up as well so hopefully it wont tire out. Wondered if anyone else has it and what you think so far?

I do like that you trace the motion of the spell, but has anyone been able to get better than a good on it?

Agree on the amount of stuff to unlock. Seems like Niantic learned from the mistakes of Pokemon Go and had a decently fleshed out game already completed before launch. I wasn't able to get out and really test it yesterday, but from what spawned near my house I enjoyed it.

Code - 8296 2001 2862

I do like that you trace the motion of the spell, but has anyone been able to get better than a good on it?

Agree on the amount of stuff to unlock. Seems like Niantic learned from the mistakes of Pokemon Go and had a decently fleshed out game already completed before launch. I wasn't able to get out and really test it yesterday, but from what spawned near my house I enjoyed it.

Code - 8296 2001 2862
I tend to get 'great' and have had one 'perfect' so far. Im intrigued to see how rural players cope, as it seems quite heavy on 'energy' (as in its needed for everything but depletes quite quickly). As im in central London theres a ton of the 'cafes' available to top up, not what you would have to do in sparse areas.

I tend to get 'great' and have had one 'perfect' so far. Im intrigued to see how rural players cope, as it seems quite heavy on 'energy' (as in its needed for everything but depletes quite quickly). As im in central London theres a ton of the 'cafes' available to top up, not what you would have to do in sparse areas.

PoGo had similar problems on first release. I think itll be interesting to see how they adapt the game for rural players.

Code: 3634 4578 9334

Back