Hampton Roads Virginia or All of Virginia

Skinnies is kind of niche, with an emphasis on punk and metal. Both of those are often underrepresented at record stores, so I appreciate it all the same, but I usually go there only when I have something specific in mind. Their jazz section is pretty decent as well, and they do still have typical new releases and used classic rock fare.

Man, I went to Vinyl Daze on RSD looking for four things... and they hadn't ordered a single one. 😕

Made it into AFK about two and a half hours later and they still had all four on my list.

Man, I went to Vinyl Daze on RSD looking for four things... and they hadn't ordered a single one. 😕

Made it into AFK about two and a half hours later and they still had all four on my list.
Vinyl Daze send even get the Quiet Kenny I knew how it went! What ones were you looking for again?

I live in the Richmond area and it was a good area to buy good used LP’s, but that shop is now closed. Now that all the college aged kids found records again , it is getting harder to find good used records. I will go 50 to 60 miles now on the hunt.

I live in the Richmond area and it was a good area to buy good used LP’s, but that shop is now closed. Now that all the college aged kids found records again , it is getting harder to find good used records. I will go 50 to 60 miles now on the hunt.
Sorry to hear that!

Last edited:
Yeah, I find that the Plan 9 new arrival section is probably the best now, but if it gets out of that section it is pretty picked over.

Back