General Question

I have a stupid question - can I ask this here?

How do I set up a pretty signature with my setup, Discogs, Instagram etc?

I have a stupid question - can I ask this here?

How do I set up a pretty signature with my setup, Discogs, Instagram etc?
To get started, you'll need to familiarize yourself with where to edit your signature. The fastest way, is to click on your avatar at the top of the page. A drop down should appear and "Signature" should be available to select. Before the next step, you should cut/copy the web address to your profile page of the platform (Discogs/IG/FB etc.) you wish to link to. Next, locate and select the chain looking pictogram and it should look something like this:
Screenshot_2019-05-24-22-56-37.jpg

You'll paste your profile url into the top half, and the bottom half text will be what shows up instead as a link. In this case, Discogs would only be visible. Repeat for other socials.

To get started, you'll need to familiarize yourself with where to edit your signature. The fastest way, is to click on your avatar at the top of the page. A drop down should appear and "Signature" should be available to select. Before the next step, you should cut/copy the web address to your profile page of the platform (Discogs/IG/FB etc.) you wish to link to. Next, locate and select the chain looking pictogram and it should look something like this:
View attachment 2465

You'll paste your profile url into the top half, and the bottom half text will be what shows up instead as a link. In this case, Discogs would only be visible. Repeat for other socials.
Thanks boss! I'm all over the formatting - for some reason couldn't find the signature link.

Back