Favourite Albums of 1981?

@JohnnyCashFan I put you on ignore after our last interaction when you told several lies about me. I figured it was best for both of us to not interact so as to peacefully coexist on here. I can only see more lies about me because you’re putting them at @jaycee who is one of the very best people on here. We were both active members on the VMP forum and customers. We know what happened there. You clearly don’t and are using it as a stick to undermine us because we don’t agree with you on whatever topic. Please stop it.

@JohnnyCashFan I put you on ignore after our last interaction when you told several lies about me. I figured it was best for both of us to not interact so as to peacefully coexist on here. I can only see more lies about me because you’re putting them at @jaycee who is one of the very best people on here. We were both active members on the VMP forum and customers. We know what happened there. You clearly don’t and are using it as a stick to undermine us because we don’t agree with you on whatever topic. Please stop it.

Dear Joe, you could've picked a better looking person to be your clone. You might want to try again.

5nvv8w.jpg

Didn't we already do these "Best of..." threads a while back with @Woob_woob ?

<Shrug>
My Favourite Albums of 1981:
  1. Al Di Meola, John McLaughlin & Paco de Lucia – Friday Night in San Francisco
  2. Brian Eno & David Byrne – My Life in The Bush of Ghosts
  3. Rush – Moving Pictures
  4. Grateful Dead – Reckoning
  5. DOA – Hardcore ‘81
  6. The Lounge Lizards – The Lounge Lizards
  7. Elvis Costello – Trust
  8. Black Flag – Damaged
  9. Buddy Guy – Stone Crazy
  10. Rick James – Street Songs
  11. Minor Threat – Minor Threat (EP)
  12. Prince – Controversy
  13. The Police – Ghost in the Machine
  14. Elvis Costello – Almost Blue
  15. U2 – October

Blue Öyster Cult - Fire of Unkown Origin
King Crimson - Discipline
Funkadelic - The Electric Spanking of War Babies
Prince - Controversy
Brian Eno & David Byrne - My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
Laurie Anderson, John Giorno & William S. Burroughs - You're the Guy I Want to Share My Money With
Kraftwerk - Computer World
Rick James - Street Songs
Rush - Moving Pictures
Black Flag - Damaged

Back