Everything Video Games!

TFW you're looking through your Steam Library and see that you have Cyberpunk 2077 and don't remember how.

I thought it was still in my wishlist. Turns out I bought it last June and it's been sitting in my library. In my defense, I purchased it with a few other games one of which was GoW, which I immediately played.

EDIT: just in case it sounded like I'll immediately set off on a Cyberpunkian adventure....alas, I will not. While I am immediately downloading it for a later date....Warhammer Darktide just came out and, as an avid Vermintide II player, Darktide trumps Cyberpunk.

Last edited:
Steam Deck is an amazing thing. The only gripe I have with it is it’s battery life. But I love having a bunch of steam games on the go and the emulation that can be done on it is great too. Been playing Pogostuck and Burnout Revenge on it so far. I bought Disco Eylsium and Gris which I wanna play after.

On the PS5 I’ve been playing The Callisto Protocol. It’s definitely getting the ratings it deserves. Graphically it looks amazing, gameplay is kinda lacking. Combat is one of the few things it doesn’t have in common with Dead Space. I wished it was less of a copy of that game but it’s a great first attempt at a new IP.

Have just started playing AC Valhalla on the ps4, first one I’ve played since Black Flag. So far so good, but only an hour in. PS5 with Ragnorak coming from Father Christmas, so any other recommendations gratefully received!

Are there any good indie games I could play / show my 5 1/2 year old? She likes playing Sonic in the Tesla, and a bit of Cat Quest, but hasn’t really mastered coordinated controls that well yet.

Have just started playing AC Valhalla on the ps4, first one I’ve played since Black Flag. So far so good, but only an hour in. PS5 with Ragnorak coming from Father Christmas, so any other recommendations gratefully received!

Are there any good indie games I could play / show my 5 1/2 year old? She likes playing Sonic in the Tesla, and a bit of Cat Quest, but hasn’t really mastered coordinated controls that well yet.
I think I've recommended it a bunch on here but Rayman Legends is great and co-op. Goes on sale a lot too. My son was pretty good at it at that age.

What a world we live in, where video game movie/show adaptation trailers don't immediately look like hot garbage. Yeah there's been some recent misses, but the past 2 years, the hits/potential hits outweigh those for the first time ever.

You got PlayStation Plus? Lots of options on that. For the PS5 you get a bunch of free games to choose.

Anyone have a suggestion of where best to sell a couple things? I have an original PS2 in the box with all the stuff and a couple games (RE4, Dragon Quest VIII, and NFL Blitz), as well as the Final Fantasy edition Xbox 360 (w/ Skyrim and Fallout 3). I sold the rest of my classic systems and games a few years ago during a move to GameStop and they kind of sucked. Not exactly looking to sell them for a lot but they're both in excellent shape and I don't want to store them or throw them away.

Anyone have a suggestion of where best to sell a couple things? I have an original PS2 in the box with all the stuff and a couple games (RE4, Dragon Quest VIII, and NFL Blitz), as well as the Final Fantasy edition Xbox 360 (w/ Skyrim and Fallout 3). I sold the rest of my classic systems and games a few years ago during a move to GameStop and they kind of sucked. Not exactly looking to sell them for a lot but they're both in excellent shape and I don't want to store them or throw them away.
Honestly? eBay. Probably net you the most money. Although I'm not sure how sought after ps2s are these days. But most classic systems you're going to get the best return on there.

Honestly? eBay. Probably net you the most money. Although I'm not sure how sought after ps2s are these days. But most classic systems you're going to get the best return on there.
I was looking on there and was surprised how much some PS2s were going for. I think they've been climbing the last couple years for some reason I can't fathom... When I sold my original NES, 64, Dreamcast, and PS1 a couple years ago, I had no idea they were so hot. Even just taking them to GameStop with a few games for each they gave me just over $400. Had I done my research I could have gotten more as it turned out a couple of the PS1 games I had each went for over $100. So I was the dumbass. But they were just sitting in a closet, so I was mostly just happy to get them gone.

I was looking on there and was surprised how much some PS2s were going for. I think they've been climbing the last couple years for some reason I can't fathom... When I sold my original NES, 64, Dreamcast, and PS1 a couple years ago, I had no idea they were so hot. Even just taking them to GameStop with a few games for each they gave me just over $400. Had I done my research I could have gotten more as it turned out a couple of the PS1 games I had each went for over $100. So I was the dumbass. But they were just sitting in a closet, so I was mostly just happy to get them gone.
You can pry my N64 from my cold dead hands.

Ken Levine has been making the same game since 1999 and I will absolutely be buying it again! Can’t wait for Judas!!

Also idk if y’all watched the game awards, most of it was a snooze fest but at the end some random person got on stage and made a random comment about Bill Clinton

Back