Everything Video Games!

Anybody else do something in the wrong order and show up to a ghost town at Radahn's castle? That was weird. Just waltzing across the Impassable Greatbridge wondering why it was named that. 😂 Had to go do something else to get them to come back.

Yup. Couldn’t figure out why this castle was mostly empty and filled with free loot.
This is another example of a storyline/quest line I absolutely whiffed.

This is another example of a storyline/quest line I absolutely whiffed.
I did the same thing, where you enter the tournament before actually going through the castle. After defeating Radahn there's a way to get the castle repopulated, but I can't recall it exactly. I think it has something to do with speaking to the tournament announcer for a while afterwards.

Anybody else do something in the wrong order and show up to a ghost town at Radahn's castle? That was weird. Just waltzing across the Impassable Greatbridge wondering why it was named that. 😂 Had to go do something else to get them to come back.
There were a few enemies here and there, but not much. I found the festival area and only Super Jario and Dogg the Blighted Hunter were there (I'm bad with names).

Torna by its own is a blast and you might also end up liking it more than base game
At this point that seems unlikely… 40-plus hours after finishing the main story I’m still playing the base game. I just beat all the superbosses (saved Ophion for last). Still have 3 rare blades to go. I kinda don’t want to stop playing until I open all of them.

I’ve been thinking a lot about how XC2 stacks up against the first game. There are some aspects of XC that I liked more (definitely the story, maaaybe the soundtrack, and don’t think I like any of the playable characters on XC2 as much as I liked Melia or 7). But the gameplay generally and especially the combat is far more engaging and addicting in XC2. I’m getting really antsy/excited about XC3…

Last edited:
PC gaming friends: would buying this "Random Gaming PC" deal from Woot be a smart decision or a stupid decision as a person who is kind of itching for a new console/new games and isn't willing to go full-bore on building his own gaming PC?

Unless all of your friends are with the PC Master Race, I'd go with game console, and XBOX ONE Game pass subscription is still a great deal. You can sit on your couch in front of 69" or larger 4k screen versus sitting at your desk, too!

(and this is coming from a guy who builds promotional gaming PC's (13K+) to market new PC game releases)

Last edited:
New Game+ has been added to Horizon Forbidden West along with a Ultra Hard Mode.

When playing a New Game + game, new weapons, new currency, new trophies and the ability to level up to level 60 are now available.

In Ultra Hard Mode machines don't have health bars. They have between 30% to 60% more health than in Hard Mode and hits cause 33% more damage to you.

One of the new trophies is completing the main story in Ultra Hard Mode.

I'm of course going after the new trophies.

LOL, and Sony apparently leaked that info early. It's been all pulled down now.

The trailer has been reuploaded to YouTube here

Sony continuing to milk it’s fans and franchises

trailer: https://media.direct.playstation.co...e-last-of-us-part-1-game-announcement-trailer

Considering there is already a remaster (that was free on PS+) and the $70 retail price, it seems beyond unnecessary.

Maybe this will appeal to PC only folks when it releases there.

Wish they would do a remake of just the multiplayer as it is one of my favorites. If I can get it for cheap or on PS+ I'll probably play that part again.

Back