Definitive Audiophile pressings

Yeah, lists release date as late February. I guess they're skipping over the Bill Evans Trio 64 and 65? Interesting.
I just got the AP 45 of Out of the Cool last month, sounds great. Looks to be sold out now though. Pumped for they Ray Charles though!

Yeah, lists release date as late February. I guess they're skipping over the Bill Evans Trio 64 and 65? Interesting.
I just got the AP 45 of Out of the Cool last month, sounds great. Looks to be sold out now though. Pumped for they Ray Charles though!

Yeah both of these look like solid releases but hope the Bill Evans are just delayed a bit rather than full out cancelled...

Yeah both of these look like solid releases but hope the Bill Evans are just delayed a bit rather than full out cancelled...
I might grab Trio 64. I have the DeAgostini version which I actually think sounds fantastic but also have the ORG of Trio 65. But I really hope they don't cancel them too because both are awesome albums. I know a lot of people were looking forward to those.

Site started being updated. Not for sale yet--seems that copy of Lush Life is just the one they already have in their store.

Site started being updated. Not for sale yet--seems that copy of Lush Life is just the one they already have in their store.

$21.99???

Thats really confusing! Really really confusing 😂
It's just a temp listing. I'm sure they are just testing the layout/site and didn't want to give away the price or have it go up for sale prematurely. My guess is that this will go on sale around noon EST today.

It's just a temp listing. I'm sure they are just testing the layout/site and didn't want to give away the price or have it go up for sale prematurely. My guess is that this will go on sale around noon EST today.

Wouldnt it be brilliant if they did hit a low number, like say $50, that’s high for a record but really puts it up AP and MoFi for these fancy pants editions!

Somehow still available:

This pressing is awesome. My boy KG + RTI + AAA.

Wouldnt it be brilliant if they did hit a low number, like say $50, that’s high for a record but really puts it up AP and MoFi for these fancy pants editions!
I mean...I wouldn't be entirely shocked more that I think about it if it's under the price of what AP/UHQR charges for the One Step equivalents. I think Craft actually has pretty great value for a lot of their pressings and the quality is typically really nice. The new Chet Baker reissues sound awesome and are $20-$30 each I think.

I mean...I wouldn't be entirely shocked more that I think about it if it's under the price of what AP/UHQR charges for the One Step equivalents. I think Craft actually has pretty great value for a lot of their pressings and the quality is typically really nice. The new Chet Baker reissues sound awesome and are $20-$30 each I think.

Oh yeah they do. That pressing of Joni Mitchell’s Shine only cost me €17.99 as a new release and its brill too!

Why none of these damned labels haven’t touched Joni’s catalogue, or even why, as a Warner/Asylum artist for the most, Rhino haven’t reissued more than 4 of her albums, is one of life’s biggest mysteries!

Oh yeah they do. That pressing of Joni Mitchell’s Shine only cost me €17.99 as a new release and its brill too!

Why none of these damned labels haven’t touched Joni’s catalogue, or even why, as a Warner/Asylum artist for the most, Rhino haven’t reissued more than 4 of her albums, is one of life’s biggest mysteries!
Maybe there's some complicated rights issues...but I'm surprised too. This is part of why the Craft series is intriguing to me--they really have access to tons of amazing titles in need of quality reissues. I'm hoping they do a wide variety of stuff.

Maybe there's some complicated rights issues...but I'm surprised too. This is part of why the Craft series is intriguing to me--they really have access to tons of amazing titles in need of quality reissues. I'm hoping they do a wide variety of stuff.

Perhaps. Herself and Van are the two that make no sense as they fit right into the realm of those labels. I know he’s a crotchety old troll who doesn’t care for anything and has a lot of his own rights so that’s difficult. I hadn’t heard of any issues with her that way but who knows!

Can you ping me if you see it go up? I'm really tempted by this

Back