Daft Punk Breaking Up

It's a sad day for music. So many great memories with this music, and their entire catalogue still gets regular spins in my house. Based on their final video, I'd imagine they don't have any ill will. Maybe they just felt they'd run their course.

It will be interesting to see if either of them step into the lime light in their human form in the future.

It's a sad day for music. So many great memories with this music, and their entire catalogue still gets regular spins in my house. Based on their final video, I'd imagine they don't have any ill will. Maybe they just felt they'd run their course.

It will be interesting to see if either of them step into the lime light in their human form in the future.
I am guessing we haven't seen/heard the last of them.

Always have a soft spot in my heart for Homework and Discovery when they were kids. Also have a live album uploaded that has the best version/jam of Robot Rock. The later disco, Nile Rogers inspired material didn't connect with me as much.

I totally get not connecting with the changes over the years, but I feel like their music just aged right with me, and RAM was a beautiful finish to their output.

I remember being up late and watching MTV well passed my bed time when the Round the World music video came on. I was memorized and I've been hooked ever since. I was probably 11 or 12.

Back