Continental European members

First they want the Brexit, then they want their own thread :p

Sovereignty, free trade, democracy, rant rant rant. I’m not racist, you’re racist! Isn’t that how this nonsense goes...

Oh wait I’m in Ireland! We’re happy to have the EU keep funding our infrastructure projects... haha!

Sovereignty, free trade, democracy, rant rant rant. I’m not racist, you’re racist! Isn’t that how this nonsense goes...

Oh wait I’m in Ireland! We’re happy to have the EU keep finding our infrastructure projects... haha!

You know I am Portuguese so I also am happy to see money arriving to help the country to build highways (with crazy tolls) and stadiums. Who needs hospital and schools?

Jokes aside, Benfica is the new Champion.

You know I am Portuguese so I also am happy to see money arriving to help the country to build highways (with crazy tolls) and stadiums. Who needs hospital and schools?

Jokes aside, Benfica is the new Champion.

Stadiums are important places of cultural worship and we need to be able to drive our single occupancy cars very fast, who needs hospitals, schools and public transport...

Thank you guys ! If you ever feel the need to ask something about Iceland I'm more than happy to help. By the way, Berlin & Paris are my favorite cities, well after "la cote d'azur" which doesn't really count as a city 🦉

Well, Iceland has been in first places of my "Countries I must visit" list since Heima's Sigur Ros movie. So I'll certainly ask you tips the day I'll finally visit your beautiful country. Say something if you happen to visit Paris ;)

Well, Iceland has been in first places of my "Countries I must visit" list since Heima's Sigur Ros movie. So I'll certainly ask you tips the day I'll finally visit your beautiful country. Say something if you happen to visit Paris ;)
Iceland is also on our list for once the kids are big enough

Greetings fellow continentals and people inhabiting islands that are not right across the Channel. ;)

I've been to Iceland 4 years ago. It took some time to convince the wife (because Iceland in october may not offer sunshine and beaches only) but it was one of the most memorable vacations we ever took.

Last edited:
any of you beautiful people have any experience with customs fees yet ?
one vmp parcel made it here but ended up in the post office for pick up, basically meaning i gotta pay up.
its a replacement for a warped record , can i get vmp on the hook for that ?

one vmp parcel made it here but ended up in the post office for pick up, basically meaning i gotta pay up.

You should yes, even more since it's a replacement. Never had to pay customs.

would appreciate knowing what happens / how many records you had ordered & how they were declared. Are they still listing things as 1.0 USD or something else now?

Back